Forty One.

---Forty One---

Jasmine's pov;

"Another party? Oh come on Harry, I'm bored of them" I told him through the phone.

"You should have gotten used to this since you are in college. I promised the others you'd come" He said.

"Is this one of yours again?" I asked.

"No, it's in a fraternity. I know it'll suck, that's why I want you with me, to keep me entertained with your incredibly lame jokes" He said.

"Not as lame as yours. I hate fraternities" I said.

"Then come so we can hate them together" He said.

"Which fraternity is it?" I asked.

"Theta Omega Chi" He said.

"Isn't that the biggest one in campus?" I asked.

"Yeah and we are special guests. They love us there" He said.

"Fine, I'll do it" I said.

"Finally. You're wearing one of those nice skirts of yours" He said. I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, what if someone hits on me?" I asked.

"No one will hit on you as long as I'm with you" He said.

"Will Stacey be there?" I asked.

"Yeah in a room or something. You won't find her in there, she'll be lost, unless she's dancing with a freak" He said.

"Will the girls be there?" I asked.

"Only Perrie, Danielle and Leigh. Don't stress too much about this. It's just a party" He said.

"Are there going to be drugs? I don't want to inhale any of that" I said.

"They don't allow them, but you've probably inhaled something when you kissed Zayn" He laughed.

"It's not funny" I said.

"It is. I can just imagine what it would be like if you were high. Worse than you act without consuming alcohol even. You're such a little kid" He said.

"Fuck off Styles. When will you come pick me up?" I asked.

"10pm. Be ready, I won't wait" He said.

"Quit being demanding, I don't like superiority" I said.

"Yes ma'am" He said, chuckling.

"That's more like it. See you later loser" I said.

"Bye J" He laughed and I hang up. This night is definitely going to be interesting. I only went to one fraternity party with Stella in my first year, and it was awful.

Of course, Leigh leaves first with the others, and Harry comes a few minutes later to pick me up.

"Why do you always go alone?" I asked.

"I don't need others to drive me, I have my own car. There's a reason why I bought it" He said.

"Why does it smell so minty in here?" I asked and sniffed.

"It's my gum. Want some?" He asked.

"I don't chew gum" I said.

"Who the heck doesn't?"

"Me"

"Anyway. You look good, need to send more death glares tonight" He said and I laughed.

"I can take care of myself, but thanks" I said.