Fifty Six.

---Fifty Six---

Jasmine's pov;

"Yes dad. It's getting tougher since it's almost exam time but I can handle it" I explained to my dad how my college year is going, through the phone. I haven't seen him for more than a year and I miss him a lot.

"Make sure to pay me a visit when you can, I miss you Jazzy. I'll pay for your flight, everything" He said.

"It'll be soon, I promise" I said.

"I love you honey" He said.

"I love you too dad" I smiled and ended the call. I will soon visit him in Australia, I don't want him coming here, I want him to stay there and be healthy. Who knows, maybe I'll go with Harry so he can meet him if things go well.

As if he heard my thoughts, there's a knock on my door and I open to find him.

"Good evening" He smiled.

"You too. I wasn't expecting you" I said.

"You can never expect me. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah, Leigh is not here now, she has rehearsals for a show" I said.

"That's nice. Why do you look so happy? Because I came?" He smirked.

"No, because I was talking to my dad" I said.

"Aw, so you're not happy to see me?" He asked.

"That's not what I meant, of course I am" I said.

"I'm kidding" He said.

We end up laying down on my bed, just talking about random things and how our week has been.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"Since what?"

"Since us as an official thing happened" I said.

"Almost two weeks. See? It hasn't been that bad, has it?" He smiled.

"It's nice. It's not as weird as I thought it would have been"

"Sometimes a hug and a shoulder to cry on, is not that bad. Neither a person to make good memories with" He said.

What puzzles me the most is how Harry was thinking of us before I told him I wanted to do this. He was sure this is going to end sometime in the future, but he always thought things like these last. I know I think this will end too, but it kind of saddens me to think he does too.

I don't even know what you are supposed to do in relationships, how to talk. What do I feel for Harry? I surely like him more than a friend, and am attracted by him in more than one ways, but is this right of me? Maybe he feels more, and I'm being problematic. What if I don't make him happy?

"Do I make you happy?" I dared to ask.

He laughs lightly. "Happiness is the least you make me feel. Happiness is just one of the highlights of my day. If I don't see your smile in the morning, I'm not happy. You make me excited for my day. There's just something you make me feel that is so unique, I doubt it's happiness anymore" He said.

"What's stronger than happiness?" I asked.

"Adoration. Affection. I just feel full with you. I know we're only almost two weeks in this relationship, but I want to be honest with you. I have known you for around 7 months, and I was fascinated from the first day I saw you" He said.

"I think that... I think that I kind of feel the same way. Maybe not as much as you do, and I'm sorry but you know how I think. It's not my fault I think this way" I said.