Thirty Six.

---Thirty Six---

Jasmine's pov;

I'm woken up by Harry shaking me, and I feel like I'm sweating.

"You're so damn hot" He said.

"Well thanks, what a nice comment to wake up to" I said and he chuckled.

"I meant your temperature. Your fever is the same. You need to get your medicine" He said.

"What time is it?" I asked and slowly opened my eyes.

"Ten thirty" He said.

"What? Why aren't you in class?" I asked.

"I need to keep an eye on you J. I can't leave you here alone" He said.

"Harry, your classes are important. You bloody study Law, how are you going to get what you missed?" I asked.

"My grades are good, I have nothing to worry about" He said.

"Mhm fine" I said.

"I'll be right back" He said and climbed off bed. He came back after a while with a tray that had my medicine, a glass of water, a mug with tea and a bagel of some sort.

"It's peanut butter and jelly" He said.

"Thanks, you didn't have to" I said.

"You're in my care for a while, so get used to the spoiling" He winked.

"Wouldn't mind it" I said.

"You're staying in bed today, unless you need to use the bathroom. We have to make sure you have a smooth recovery and please do not argue with me on this" He said.

"But I don't like staying in bed all day" I complained.

"What's wrong with you? Most people would do anything to skip classes and be in your place, not the sickness, I mean being taken care of and staying in" He said.

"Well, I'm not lazy. I only stay in all day if I'm sad and I'm not. Just really tired" I said.

"There's one of your reasons to stay here. I'll stay with you" He said.

"I don't need you" I said.

"Well" He cleared his throat.

"At least not all the time" I added. He easily got offended by that.

"Okay now, get your medicine" He said and I nodded.

We spent all day in bed, doing absolutely nothing else than watching movies and bantering about the characters' decisions in the film. We eat when we need to, and we strictly eat every meal because it is necessary to eat well and healthily, as Harry said.

And that's how the first week of my antibiotics treatment went by. It was pleasant, and I only fought with Harry twice in seven days, which was a huge surprise.

Right now, we're in the car, going to the hospital for my check up. My fever his gone for three days now. It lasted just four days but the coughing is still there, but it's only that, that bothers me. I do a Chest X-Ray and a blood test again and we wait for my results.

"So how have you been all week? Any complications, or have the symptoms gotten worse?" My doctor asked.

"Actually not. It's the cough that just doesn't want to stop" I said.

"That was expected. It will fade away soon, don't worry. If you follow instructions it will" He said and he is being handed some papers by a nurse.

"Well?" Harry asked.

"I'm pleased to say that you are way better. Of course, as we said before, your treatment will continue for another two weeks. We don't want to put you in any danger after what happened last time. Maybe take some vitamins to boost up your energy a little bit, and if you feel okay, you'll be able to start your classes as well" He said.