Sixty One.

---Sixty One---

Harry's pov;

"I want to be yours Harry" She said.

I don't even know what to respond at her. I didn't think she will ever want something like this from me, because once it's done feelings change.

"You don't want it do you? I'm so stupid" She stood up and hid her face with her hands, walking up and down the room.

"No, babe, I do, you just caught me off guard" I said to calm her down.

"I practically offered you sex, didn't I?" She asked.

"It's not something to be ashamed of" I said.

"It's just weird" She said.

"Hey, everything is weird about sex but we just go with it" I said and she giggled. "Have you thought about it?"

She nods.

"And you are completely sure?"

She nods again.

"I don't want you to regret it"

"I don't think I would want it to be someone else, other than you" She said.

"I'm okay if you are okay"

"Stop asking if I'm okay with it Harry, you're making me blush" She said. "I just don't know how to start"

"Slowly. We need to get undressed first" I said.

"Only me. I want to do it for you" She said and blushed after. God, she tempts me so much. I can't believe she's letting herself be mine.

"Well then" I smirked.

"Shut up" She smirked back. I watched her as she took her top and jeans off, left with her underwear only. This is the only time I've seen her clearly, half naked. All the other times I couldn't quite see all of her. She is stunning.

Her curves are perfectly shaped, she is like a piece of art. Her scars tell her story, she might be broken, but I'm willing to put all those pieces back together. I can't believe she has gone through so much because of something so stupid.

"That's.. Me. That's all you get" She said and crossed her arms in front of her chest. I stood up and uncrossed them.

"Don't be scared to be confident. You are beautiful inside and out. There's no reason to be afraid. If this is what I get, hell I'm the luckiest man on the planet" I said.

"Don't just say this because you feel sorry for me" She said.

"Babe, how many times do we have to say this? I believe what I tell you. You're beautiful" I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Jasmine's pov;

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me softly, cupping my cheeks. It is a massive step for me to do this, and I'm proud that I wasn't a coward about it.

After a few moments of kissing, Harry curses under his breath. "What is it?" I asked him and looked at him in the eyes.

"We can't do this. At least not today" He said.

"Oh" I said and bit the inside of my lip.

"It's not because of you, but I don't have a condom with me. This was not quite expected, ya know babe" He smirked.

"Well, we can always do something else" I smirked back.

"When the time is right, it will happen" He said and kissed me again. He laid me down on the bed and kissed me all over, biting on my soft spots.