Seventy Five.

---Seventy Five---

Day Thirty One;

Jasmine's pov;

It's been one month. One month. What has one month taught me? Absolutely nothing. I thought being around Zoe and her friends would help, but no. Things just got worst every single day. I have not only been locking myself in my room more often than before, but I haven't been in the mood to eat a lot either.

"Jazzy come down here!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I groaned and made my way to the living room. He has got to be kidding me. He better have a good reason to drag me downstairs.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The wedding invitation for your mother's wedding came in the mail today" He said, holding the invitation.

"Oh. So?" I asked. I'm in no mood to discuss about this.

"So? You don't want to know when it is?" He asked.

"Not really. Now that you brought this up, I'm not feeling like going anyway" I said.

"Okay this has got to stop. You are going no matter what. I don't know what that boy has done to you, but I've never seen you treating yourself so badly. I need my daughter back. The one which is living her life and loving herself. The wedding is on 21st July. You're going with me and I won't hear a no. End of discussion" He said and walked to his office. I frown and think about it.

He's right. I'm not myself. I'm completely lost. I'm never like this, I never was like this. I was supposed to learn my lesson from the first time something bad happened to my life, but it's even worse. The emotional pain is killing me and I can't cope with it. I need to get my shit together, but I don't know how. I need to move on and forget about it, forget about him and spend time with someone that really cares about me.

I'm checking my phone for any messages and notice that I haven't read some from Harry. Without putting much thought into it, I open them.

~Where are you? -H.~

~If you need me to pick you up, give me a call and I'll come. -H.

~I was thinking we could go somewhere tonight. Anyway, call me or text me back. Love you baby. xx -H.~

This was the day after everything happened. What the hell is this? Why was he texting me after our fight? These texts bring tears to my eyes and I scroll up to see more of our texts and conversations.

~I can't wait to see you tonight. I miss you. -H~

~I think I might be in love with you. xx -H~

~You lighten up my days. You looked so beautiful today wearing that flower crown. Glad I have it on a picture. xx -H~

That picture I took of him that day, I have it with me. I remember that I took it and put it in my luggage. I check my bag and find it. I haven't seen his face in so long. I miss him. I miss every single detail of him. He never failed to make me smile every damn day and I let to go to waste. We both let ourselves do stupid things and ruined it all.

I miss the way he would talk to me, compliment me. I miss how he would have rude remark for absolutely everything. I miss him hugging me and me playing with his hair. I miss everything but it's scary to go back, I don't know what to expect.

I'm pretty sure Harry will have found a new girl to replace me with and I feel bad for her, because he might use her like he used me. He will be all over her and take her to our own apartment. Not practically own anymore. I can't stand thinking of him touching someone who is not me, treating her like he did to me and speaking to her like he did to me.