Sixty Nine.

---Sixty Nine---

October 24th, 2013(Third Person's pov);

It's just another normal day. Sharon, Jasmine's mother is getting her morning coffee from the canteen, and Harry is all alone with Jasmine in her comatose state next to him.

But it wasn't going to be normal for much longer. As Harry has his hand on Jasmine's, her thumb moves a little and Harry notices she takes a deep breath and her eyes slowly open.

Jasmine panics, she doesn't know where she is, why she is where she is, who is the boy holding her hand. She tries to take the tubes sticking out of her hands out, but she is stopped by Harry, who is trying to calm her down. He couldn't believe in his eyes that she is actually awake, and neither did her mother when she entered the room.

Even if the doctors were always hopeful for her to wake up soon, they couldn't take it in. It was the best news both of them have gotten in a long time, a month to be exact.

Nothing has been right for them. Sharon has been full of sadness and fought with her boyfriend and daughter a lot. But no one can blame her behavior, her other daughter has been in a coma for a month.

Harry has fell into a routine he despised. Fucking around with different girls more than twice a week, drinking, skipping classes, visiting the hospital, disputing with his best mates. It's something he didn't want to be doing again, after so long, after his sister. He thought he would never have to go through this again, but he was wrong.

It hasn't been easy for anybody. But now, there's this sense of relief filling the room. Everyone is happy, apart from Harry after Sharon breaks the news, that he is no longer allowed to visit the hospital. He's infuriated, he thought they were over this. But Sharon doesn't want her daughter near of this boy, now that is she awake and needs to recover fully.

Jasmine is confused. The doctor explains to her, her situation and she is more upset than ever. But not so upset, thinking why she was in an accident. Upset because she was thinking, why she didn't let herself go and she woke up. From that day on, she thought there was a reason why she survived this battle. And there truly was one. She only had to figure out in the future. Only time would tell.

She hasn't been taking the whole hospital concept well. She even tried to get the tubes out again, and refused to eat. She refused to progress in the first week, she didn't want to speak even though she knew she could. She refused to.

She wondered for days who the tall boy with the tremendously breath taking emerald eyes was. Was he just a stranger? Was he a friend or even boyfriend she had forgotten about because of her previous state? Who was he?

She knew well that he has been around a lot. She sensed his presence all along, from day one, to today. Truth is, she had will to wake up because part of her wanted to find out who that person was. His presence was so troubled and strong yet so affectionate and welcoming.

After the first week of been awake, Jasmine finally speaks. She noticed that the boy hasn't been around anymore. "Why hasn't he visited again?" She asked her mother, and she is caught off guard. She is terrified and surprised that Jasmine actually spoke.

"Who is he you are referring to honey?" Sharon asked. She hides her spark of happiness, to answer properly.

"That guy. Who was here all the time. The one I saw when I woke up" She said.

"Oh. He won't be here anymore, don't worry" Sharon smiled.

"Why not?" Jasmine asked.

"What do you mean why not? He has no right to be here" Sharon answered.

"Then why was he here almost every day in the first place?" Jasmine asked.

"How do you know he was?" Sharon asked.

"I asked you something" Jasmine insisted.

"Look, he is a bad guy. He is the one who caused your accident. So let's not discuss about this now. You need to rest" Sharon said.

From the moment Jasmine found out what role Harry played, she hated him. Not because he caused the accident, but because his spirit caught Jasmine's attention so much, she had some kind of motive to get back on her feet. But she never wanted that, she had been trying for months to end everything and even when she had her chance, a stranger changes her life.

Despite her hate, she wanted to find out more about him. She knew she couldn't ask her mum for more detail and her sister would probably have no idea who he is. So she was left in the mystery of his existence.

How old was he? Was he a college student? If yes, where did he study? Did he know her? Did she know him but couldn't remember? Why did her mum not want her to be around him so much?

Yes, his appearance was intriguing because of his tattoos and lip piercing, but Jasmine liked that, it made him even more mysterious and tempting. Yes, he might look like he was involved with shady stuff and like he was a player, but she couldn't be sure, he could be the opposite.

He could be a nice guy, who was studying at a college, had a steady job, a nice family. Someone who had a good group of friends and a great relationship. She could never know though.

Her thoughts were interrupted that same day she asked about him, only moments later, by her mother. "Stella called" Sharon said.

The reference of her name triggered something inside of Jasmine. Her breath was caught in her throat. "So?" She asked.

"I told her you woke up. She was really happy, she asked if she could visit maybe" Sharon said.

"Sure, if she wants to kill me. Tell her to go ahead, go on and twist the knife, I don't mind. I mean, I was half dead, why not do it now?" Jasmine laughed and her mother's eyes widened. She didn't expect such a reaction from her daughter. But Jasmine expected that from herself. Her mother didn't know the full version of the story between Jasmine and Stella. She wouldn't handle listening to her daughter telling her what happened and what she did to herself.

"Jazzy you can't be talking like that. She was worried from the beginning. I'm sure she wants to make up with you" Sharon said and Jasmine let another laugh escape her mouth.

"Tell her to get a life" She said.

"Baby, don't say this. Maybe you should get some sleep" Sharon said.

"I'll pass, I've had enough sleep, don't you think mother?" Jasmine asked ironically.

Sharon was devastated her daughter felt this way. She has never seen her like this. Jasmine did have a weird attitude the past year, but not such an angry one.

Jasmine would never guess what was ahead of her after she left the hospital.

-
-
-
~Hi, hello, hey. Another 3rd person's pov chapter bc why not. Lol hope you liked it babes. Love you. -Eva. xx