Thirty Four.

---Thirty Four---

Jasmine's pov;

The moment I get inside my house, I am welcomed by a tight hug from my mum. "What took you so long, where were you?" She asked.

"I was just on the phone" I explained.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

"I'm sorry, I really am" She said. She still hasn't left me from her arms.

"I know, I am too. I just want to know if he's fine" I said.

"He's doing great" She said.

The only thing I want right now, is the comfort of my bed, in my dorm, with my book under my pillow and the warmth of my blanket. So, I patiently wait for another hour and then take the bus home, at night, since Jesy is staying the night there.

As soon as I get back to my dorm, I say hi to Leigh-Anne and disappear into the bathroom, to take a shower. When I'm all done, and dressed, in my sweatpants and- Harry's - sweater, I check my phone.

~Are you back in campus? -H~ This was sent about half an hour ago.

~Yeah, sorry I was showering -J~

~How do you feel now? -H~

~Better, still a bit down, but better -J~

~Want to come over and talk about it? -H~

~I'm kind of bored to wear my clothes again -J~

~You walk around nude in your dorm?? -H~

~No, pervert, I am wearing sweatpants -J~

~So? Come with them on, it'll be like a sleepover or something. -H~

~Who said I'll sleep there?? -J~

~You did just now, I said nothing. -H~

~Come carry me, I'm bored to walk -J~

~Bored, bored, bored. Does your vocabulary consist of any other words? -H~

~I had a tiring day Harry -J~

~But I want to see you. -H~

~What -J~

~What. -H~

~Nothing. I'll come over -J~

I put socks and my Uggs on and go to open the door, when Leigh stops me. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, I'll be back. Maybe. I don't know, I'm going to a friend's house, I might sleep over" I said. She nodded and I bid her good night.

I quickly made my way to Harry's house and came unnoticed, fortunately. If anyone was around, I would be embarrassed for the rest of my life. I ring the bell and a smirking Harry opens."Welcome to mi casa" He said.

"Cheesy" I said. He chuckled and let me in. "All alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, the lads are at a party in one of the frat houses. They heard they have some good quality weed" He said.

"And you didn't go?" I asked.

"I don't do drugs, love" He winked and I rolled my eyes at him. "By the way, doesn't your closet have anything else than that sweater? I'm sure it smells really bad from how much you wear it" He teased.

"It smells bad because of the person who was wearing it before me" I said.

"So you stole it? What a rebel" He said.