Thirty Eight.

---Thirty Eight---

Jasmine's pov;

"I better go back now" I said and stood up from our table. It's been two hours since I've sat here, and I've had enough of having Harry next to me, touching Stacey on her thigh right in front of me and kissing the fuck out of her. He acts like I don't exist. Perrie tries her best to keep me entertained and Zayn as well, but I'm just annoyed and want to go get some sleep.

"Already?" Louis asked.

"It's been two hours and I have a class tomorrow" I said.

"How will you go back?" Leigh asked.

"I'll walk, there's no bus right now" I said.

"I'll drive you. Stacey are you staying or not?" Harry suggested. Hell no.

"Why do you have to drive her?" Stacey asked.

"I have feet, I can walk. I don't need you" I said.

"Yeah you always say that. Stacey yes or no?" He asked her through gritted teeth.

"I'll come" She said.

"I'm not coming" I said.

"Sis, you better get a ride, I don't want you to be walking around in campus this late" Jesy said.

"I'll be fine" I assured her.

"Please, go with Harry" She said.

"And me" Stacey said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I-"

"Let's go" Harry started walking to the door and when he sees I'm not following he turns around, and looks at me with an eyebrow raised. I know I shouldn't be alone at midnight and something bad could happen, but I can't stand Harry and Stacey. However, I have no other choice, I can't risk my health again.

I groan and go at him. He gives me a nod and we walk up to his car. Stacey opens the passenger door and I open the back door at the same time. "What are you doing?" I don't look at him.

"Jasmine, I'm talking to you" He said. I thought he was talking to her, again.

"What?" I asked.

"You're sitting in the front" He said.

"Excuse me?" Stacey and I say at the same time. We exchange looks and I look back at Harry.

"Excuse you what? Let's get going already" He said and got in the driver's seat. Stacey and I change spots and get in the car. I don't know why he's doing this, I was just fine these two weeks. If I knew he would be coming to the bar I work, I wouldn't be changing my shift to a night one.

Stacey sits behind Harry and twirls his hair but he's so tense, I know he's irritated. "Can you not?" Harry groaned.

"I'm coming to your room, right?" She asked him.

"Whatever you want" He said. I just sit there, awkwardly. I feel like they forgot I'm here. I don't expect any of them to talk to me, but the silence is worse and it's slowly killing me.

"So how do you know Harry? I haven't seen you around before" Stacey asked me.

"Haven't seen you around either" I said. She'll never know how we met and no one will.

"Well, that's odd, that you don't know me. I've just been... Away for a while because Harry has been playing hard to get" She said and Harry clears his throat.

"Harry, playing hard to get? Oh, well okay" I laugh a little.

"What?" She asked.

"He just doesn't seem so hard, just saying" I shrugged.

"He is. But how would you know anyway" She said. Is her purpose to get killed today? I don't know why this is bothering me, but it is. She's his ex and I am... I'm not anything but I have known him for about four months now, and well enough to know this. Who am I kidding, I know nothing about him. I'm just a judgemental bitch sometimes.

"Of course" I said.

"Change of subject" Harry said.

"Okay. What are we going to do when we get to your place?" She asked him.

"What do you want to do?" Is he doing this on purpose?

"Well, I was thinking of something that I hope you are thinking about too. I want to-"

"I'm here, I think it's not appropriate to talk about this in front of me" I intervene.

"She's right. Besides, she's not the type of the whole dirty talk" Harry said and I can hear the smirk in his voice, even though I'm not looking at him.

"You know shit about me and what kind of type I am" I said, bothered.

"You're such a sweet girl, aren't you?" Stacey laughed.

"Yeah, until you annoy the shit out of me and your dearest friend Harry finds you dead next to him the next morning" I said.

"Well, the two of us are more alike than I thought we would be. I like you, hang out with us more" She laughed again. Not even in her dreams, would I be doing that.

"Enough" Harry said.

"This is girl talk babe, just drive. So how many guys have you hooked up with? Or are you in a relationship? You are aren't you?" Stacey asked me and I clenched my jaw.

"I said enough Stacey! Mind your own business and learn when to stop" Harry yelled at her.

"You really are tensed. Don't worry, I'll take care of that later" She said.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled and looked out of the window as she started rubbing her hand on his chest. She's so impassible. How can a girl not know how to keep her shit together around people? I don't think she doesn't know what kind of relation I have with Harry, she's playing dumb.

Harry lets out a groan and I want to throw up and get out of the car as soon as possible. Once it comes to a stop, I run to my door and search for my key in my bag.

"Good night J. Stay safe love" I hear Harry say when I open the door. I hope he never calls me love again.

"Night Janice. Janice is it? Or Jesy? Oh well" Stacey said, laughing and I shut the door. I fall down on the floor and rest my back on the door, taking a deep breath. She's a lunatic.

One thing I know, is that I have to get away from that group of people as soon as possible before I become one of them.

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter! Love you all. -Eva. xx