Twenty Seven.

---Twenty Seven---

Jasmine's pov;

"Jasmine" Leigh-Anne shook me. I have been ignoring her for the last hour, because I have been writing an essay due to two weeks from now.

"What?" I finally talked to her, as I was done.

"Finally, you're talking" She said.

"I was studying. Now you can tell me" I said.

"I need help with an outfit. We are having a little concert in the Main Quad" She smiled brightly.

"What? And why don't I know?" I asked.

"Because for the past two days, you have buried your head in your books. You haven't been doing anything else since you broke up with Zayn" She said.

"This isn't about him. I'm just trying to have everything ready" I said.

"It's Saturday, so you're coming to see us. A lot of people are going to and Liam told me that some producers will be around. Who knew moving to UCL would attract these people?" She said.

"UCL is quite big, these events go further out in London" I said.

"So, are you coming?" She asked.

"I can't" I declined her offer.

"What better do you have to do?" She asked.

"Nothing but I'd have to be with our group of friends and I don't want to interact with some people" I said.

"I swear, if this is about Zayn I'll go and talk to him" She said.

"No Leigh. It's not about him, he's been great. I just rather not" I said.

"If it's not about him, you're coming, I don't care" She smiled.

"Ugh fine" I gave in.

"Now, I'll leave. I have to meet the girls so we can get ready. I'll see you there at 8" She smiled.

"Okay" I said and smiled back. After she left, I started thinking of what to wear. Nothing fancy, it's still cold out, I don't get why they are doing the concert outside. I decide on a pair of jeans, a sweater and flats, with a leather jacket. I haven't worn this jacket for a long time now.

I still have one hour until the concert. It will probably take me around forty minutes to walk there, I live far away from the main quad. I wish Harry could show up like he always did, to pick me up, even if I don't know.

No, he hates my guts and I hate me back. I don't want nor need his friendship. He made it clear he doesn't want to be around me. Do I want to give him what he wants?

Harry's pov;

"Yeah that's what I thought. I mean it's awful" I said.

"Yeah I know right?" She said. My eye catches a familiar face in the crowd, just a few meters away from us. It's Jasmine. She's hugging Zayn and greeting everyone, she's smiling. Why the hell is she here? She keeps being around, all the time.

"Stella, I gotta go. We'll talk later, don't turn around, Jasmine is there" I explained.

"Have you told her?" She asked.

"No, are you insane? She'll hate me" I said.

"She probably already does" She said.

"True. Why, have you talked to her about it?" I asked, raising a brow.

"N-no. She barely looks at me, it always turns out badly" She said.

"Good"

"She has to know" She said.

"I said no. Keep your mouth shut, everyone that knows has agreed to do the same" He said.

"Fine. But don't do anything more to her" She said.

"Yeah" I said and walked away, back to my group of close friends. She looks at me for a second and goes back to talking with Danielle.

Jasmine's pov;

"When are the girls going to be up on the stage?" I asked Zayn.

"In a while" He said.

"Thanks" I said. Zayn and I have decided since the day we broke up, to remain friends and there's no bad blood between us and for that, I'm grateful.

I glance at Harry for a moment and he stares at me, with his ams crossed in front of his chest. I look back at him again and raise my brow. What's his problem? He titls his head to the side, gesturing me to follow him. I just shake my head no at him and he titls his head again, his eyes darkening and his jaw clenching. I roll my eyes and just shake my head again. He moves and grabs my hand, getting the attention from everyone in our group.

"We'll be back" Harry said and took mw through the crowd. I don't get why he has to grab my hand and not my wrist.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm coming to see my sister and friends perform, what do you think I'm doing here?" I said.

"Didn't I tell you, specifically, that I don't want you around me?" He asked.

"Not everything is about you Harry, I didn't know you'll be here" I said.

"Yeah well we know these girls too" He said.

"Look. We're in the same group of friends, so it's pretty difficult to hide from each other. And I could care less about what you want" I snapped.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into" He said.

"I'm not afraid of you. You're just a mindless little boy trying to play tough" I said through gritted teeth.

"If that's the way you want it, fine. Let it be it. But I warned you" He said.

"And I told you what I thought about it. It's about time you learn to be nice to people, don't you think?" I said and let go of his hand, which I didn't realise he was still holding mine, and walked back to our group.

I look at him from the crowd and he doesn't come here yet.

"Everything good with Haz?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, he's just being irritating. Nothing new" I said.

"If he is too much, tell me and I'll handle it" He smiled.

"I can defend my own self, but thank you" I smiled back.

Harry comes back just when the concert starts. He came right at the perfect moment, when we don't need to interact in any way. Couldn't he just ignore me? It's not my fault that I became friends with his friends. It's practically his, because he got me inside his house in the first place. Yeah, but you kept agreeing on being around them.

-
-
-
~I really hope you liked this chapter! Love you. -Eva. xx

P.S. How is school going for everyone? I hope good. x