Fifty Eight.

---Fifty Eight---

Jasmine's pov;

I have started to study for my exams, and I've already been having a hard time. Psychology and Medicine in general, are so complex, someone needs to keep reminding me why I chose this as my future career. Oh right, saving lives, key words.

I haven't seen Harry in four days, we've only texted because of how busy I am. He studies too, but not as hard as I do. He keeps telling me he can come over and help me study, but I know for sure he will be a massive distraction. We both know what we will end up doing.

My phones rings, while I'm frustrated, trying to understand a paragraph, reading it over and over again. I don't look at the caller ID and pick up. "What?!"

"Oh baby, you sound so stressed" Harry's voice echoes through the line.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "Because I am"

"Are you studying?" He asked.

"Yes and I've been trying to understand something but I can't" I said.

"Want to come over? I can help you. Plus, we'll be all alone" I can just imagine him smirking.

"No, I will never be able to concentrate" I groaned.

"I promise you will. I'm a good teacher" He said.

"I don't know"

"Please Penny, I need you" He whined. I can't believe he called me Penny again, I'm going to kill him.

"Fine, but just don't upset me. When I'm frustrated, I get mad easily" I said.

"I'll be waiting" He said. I hang up and take my book, my phone and my keys and leave my dorm. I can't believe how Leigh-Anne has time to both study and work on her music with the band, it sounds exhausting.

I knock on Harry's door and I'm welcomed by him, smirking. He pulls me in for a hug and slams the door closed. "I missed you so much" He said and kissed me.

"I missed you too" I sighed.

"I can't wait until this torture is done" He said.

"Yeah me neither but it only just started and my first exam is tomorrow. I have three more after that" I complained.

"Let's get to studying, yeah?" He said and I nodded. We go to his room and sit on his bed.

"You will in no way be able to make me understand this. You're studying law, and this is behavioral neuroscience we are talking about" I said.

He takes the book from my hands and puts his glasses on. God, now that his hair is getting longer, he looks so attractive with his glasses on. He reads the text with full attention on it and holds my hand at the same time, stroking it with his thumb. He then begins to talk to me about what he read and he is pretty good at memorizing. He then makes a joke about how this is impossible to understand fully, but analyzes it to me as much as he can, and I can actually get the point of this now.

We study together a few more texts, and he studies some of his, which are so much easier than mine, because law is more understandable. When we decide it's time to stop, I let out a deep breath I haven't realized I was holding, and fall on my back on the bed. "I'm so tired of this" I said.

"You did a good job, I'm proud of you" He said.

"I wouldn't have done it without you. I just get so frustrated sometimes, and my motivation to actually try, goes down to zero" I explained.

"You can always do it, just believe in yourself. Prove to yourself you can do it" He said.

"Thank you for helping me" I said.