Seven.

---Seven---

Jasmine's pov;

It's Monday and after my classes, which were quite awkward, I go to work with the bus. In my class, I got some weird glances, heard some rude remarks and surprisingly was asked how I was doing by some people, my teachers even. I don't have a problem with interacting or being social, I am but people barely pay attention to me.

I walk into the bar I work and discuss with my boss. He's name is Jackson and he is 25. He's a good boss, and pays well.

We make small talk, he asks me how I'm doing and I get to work. My shift ends at noon and I'm glad I have a good distraction.

A few days I go, when I met Harry and spend time with his friends, I went back to my dorm two hours after maybe. We made jokes and all, but to be honest, Harry wasn't participating much. I was talking to Zayn a lot and I had a good time. Harry only made rude remarks here and there, but just that.

Around 6pm, I am about to end my shift, but I have one more client.

I look at the person sitting on the stool and mentally slap him.

"Aren't you going to serve me?" He asked.

"I was about to leave, so no" I said.

"Make an exception for me" He said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Because you need to be nice to the customers" He said.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want to drink?" I asked.

"I want two glasses of vodka. One for me, and one for you that we will drink together" He said.

"I can't drink, I have to study" I said.

"So?" He asked.

"So, I won't be able to concentrate" I said.

"It's just one drink Jasmine" He smiled playfully.

"Fine. But why drink it with you? You don't think I can drink a whole glass on my own?" I raised a brow.

"From what I can see now, you can" He said.

I pour us the drinks and he raises his glass up.

"Cheers" He said.

"To what?" I asked.

"Need to have a reason?" He asked. He has a point. We cling our glasses together and take a sip. My throat burns and I haven't felt this burn for a while.

"You know, this is not really good to do, I only got out of the hospital a week ago" I said.

"You had a head injury, not something about your stomach and such. It won't hurt" He said.

"How did you come here?" I asked.

"Can't tell, it's a secret" He said.

"Right"

"So, a bar woman? You impress me more every day" He said.

"It's paying well so" I said.

"We have a party this weekend. Care enough to come?" He asked.

"Sure. Where?" I asked.

"Our house" He said.

"Good. Will Zayn sing?" I asked.

"Probably. Why do you even care?" He asked.

"I'm interested to listen how his voice sounds" I said.

"It's crap" He says.

"Please, I'm sure you sound no better" I said.

"You don't know that" He said.