Seventy One.

---Seventy One---

Jasmine's pov;

"What am I even going to wear?" I asked Harry and groaned, looking at the closet. A few hours ago, Harry's mum left and we are going out to the bar in about an hour, but like usually, I have no idea what to wear.

"I don't know, you could just stay naked, but that would be a problem for the people around" Harry teased me.

"You're not funny at all" I said.

"Wear something casual. It's just a drink" He said.

"Fine" I said. I picked out a pair of jeans and a shirt, pairing them with a pair of ankle boots. I won't put much effort into this, I will just dress like myself, for myself.

It doesn't take us long to go to the bar, and we meet all of our friends there. Perrie, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Leigh-Anne, Louis and Danielle, all sitting together. We haven't been all together at peace in a while now, and it feels nice to be like this again.

I chat with the girls for a while and with Zayn, and Stacey comes to us out of the blue. What is she doing here? I haven't seen her since the day I invited her to our apartment along with the others, where she seemed to be more bored than ever, which was better than her being annoyed and a bitch, like she usually is.

"Hello, hello" She said. Her eyeliner looks like it could kill somebody because of how sharp it is.
She sits next to Zayn, rather than Harry, but it annoys me equally as if it was next to Harry. I don't want her anywhere near the people I care about the most.

A few people from our group greet her, and she rolls her eyes. "Not happy to see me? The good old days are over now, aren't they?" She asked.

"Could you not start with that? We're not the happiest to see you, no, and you're lucky we didn't tell you to leave" Louis told her.

"Aren't you banned from here anyway?" Liam asked.

"Who cares? Will miss waitress girl kick me out?" She looked at me with an innocent look.

"As long as you don't do anything stupid, I won't" I said.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"It's called being nice and not falling at her level" I whispered back. He shook his head and sighed. 

"Good" She smiled. She does like getting what she wants.

"Anyway, what were we saying?" Perrie asked.

"I don't even remember. Oh, now I can recall. We were talking about the apartment hunting" I told her.

"Yeah, that. How was it?" She asked.

"Hard as hell. It's not that easy, there are non in campus, but we were lucky to find one five minutes away from campus. It's a really nice area" I said.

"I had the idea of going there. She said that maybe we should go to those apartments that have shared kitchens and bathrooms with other students. But that doesn't even make sense, because there's no privacy" Harry said.

"He was right. I don't even know how I thought of that" I said.

"That sounds lovely. Too bad that I don't get to be home a lot because of rehearsals and recordings" Perrie complained.

"Yeah I know and-"

"Hey mates" I froze when I heard that voice. I was hoping I would never hear that voice again, at least for a long time. That voice has been haunting me since the day of the party and it terrifies me to think he is so close to me in a room, at night, where drinks are involved and I have had one already.