Thirty Five.

---Thirty Five---

Jasmine's pov;

"So she just did that?" Harry asked me, as I explained to him how in high school, a girl poured cold coffee on me.

"Yeah, just because her boyfriend asked me for notes. She was a clingy one" I said.

"That's terrible" He said.

"It was. Anyway, I have to go now" I said.

"Already? Where are you going?" He asked as I stood up from the couch.

"I have... Something to do" I said.

"Like what?" He said.

"Something" I said. I feel the need to cough so bad, but I don't want him to get worried. I can't help myself and a small cough comes out of my mouth.

"Need water?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine" I said and took a deep breath but close my eyes in pain.

"Okay you are not fine" He said.

"Look, I have to go. I have... A doctor's appointment" I decide to tell him before he understands or makes me say it.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I just have been feeling a bit uneasy lately and I wanted to see if it's something bad" I said.

"I'll come with you, you can't go alone" He said and wore his coat.

"No, Harry, I'll be fine" I said.

"I'll drive you, I don't want to hear another no" He said.

"Harry I-"

"Let's go" He gave me my coat and I sighed. We got in his car and he started driving.

"To the hospital, not the university nurse. We'll go to my doctor" I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I had fever since yesterday morning, I feel tired and I just cough all the time" I said as he opened the heat up.

"You should have told me earlier" He said.

"I thought... You wouldn't care" I said and looked out the window.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No"

"I'm not doing this now, but I can't believe you still think of me like that" He said.

"It's only been like a week since I forgave you at your birthday party, Harry. I can't fully have good thoughts about you yet" I said.

"Are you serious? It's not like I did something that bad" He said.

"Well, you are constantly rude even if you say you won't be" I said and coughed.

"Look, we're not having this conversation now because I'm worried sick about you.No pun intended.. Have this happened before?" He asked.

"I don't remember" I said.

"Let's just hope it's nothing serious" He said and sighed.

I rested my head on the window and wait until we finally arrive at the hospital. Harry asks me if I'm okay and need any help but I decline his offer and we go to the front desk. They tell us to wait in the ER waiting room and we sit there for a couple of minutes before my doctor comes.

"Mrs. Nelson, I came here as soon as I heard you were here and asked for me. What is wrong?" He asked.

"I've been feeling awful lately, for two days now. I've been boiling, coughing, feeling tired and I've been sort of breath sometimes" I said.