Sixty Two.

---Sixty Two---

Jasmine's pov;

While I'm at work, my phone rings and it's Harry. He never calls me when he knows I'm working, so I pick it up. "Hello?"

"Can we talk?" His voice beams through the line.

"We're talking now" I said and set my tray down the bar. Jackson gives me a questioning look but I wave him off.

"I mean talk, like really talk. Not from the phone" He said.

"Sure, I'll come over when I'm done with my shift" I said.

"Can't you come now?" He asked.

"Harry, I'm working" I reminded him.

"Please"

"I can't just leave" I said. He's making me worry about him, I don't understand what is so important that he needs to talk about right now.

"Say that something came up, an emergency. It's your friend, he'll let you leave" He said.

"Just.., fine I'll come, I'll be there in a few minutes" I said. I hang up and Jackson is waiting for me to explain. "I don't know what he's on about, but I think he needs me, something is wrong" I said.

"You can go, but what did he say?" He asked.

"He needs to talk to me like right now. I don't know, his tone was like he was panicking, it's scaring me. Are you sure I can go?" I asked.

"Yeah, take my car, don't take the bus" He said.

"I don't have a license Jackson" I said.

"I trust you" He said and threw the keys at me. I manage to catch them and I look at them.

"I can't, what if I crash, what if I-"

"Just go, and enough thinking about bad things. I trust you okay?" He said.

"Okay" I sighed and took my bag. I rush out and find Jackson's black SUV. This is a monster for me, but Harry's car is big too, and I have already drove it when he taught me.

I let out a big breath and fasten my seat belt. I put my hands on the steering wheel and look around. I manage to remember what I have to do and start driving smoothly. Even though it has been quite a while since I've drove a car, I still remember what Harry had told me. I really need to get a license soon.

I park near Harry and the boys' house, and get out, locking it. The heels of my ankle boots clink against the concrete and the steps of the front door. I knock and Zayn opens the door.

"Hey Jazz, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can I come in? I need to see Harry" I said, impatiently.

"Sure" He said, clearly confused.

"It's nothing" I said and he nods. I walk upstairs and reach the end of the hall, knocking on Harry's door and slowly opening. "Harry?" I say in a calm voice and peak through the door.

"God, Jasmine, you're here" He stood up and rushed at me, swiftly putting me in his arms. He closes the door and wraps his arms around my waist tightly. He kisses the top of my head and rests his chin on it. He caresses my hair and I'm starting to get really confused and worried.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked. As my head is resting against his chest, I can hear his fast heart pace. His voice is a bit raspy too, he must have just woken up, his hair is messy.

"You're really here aren't you? I'm not dreaming?" He asked.

"What? Of course I'm here, Harry you're scaring me" I said and looked in his eyes, taking his hands and intertwining our fingers. I put my palm on his forehead to see if he has fever, because he's acting insane.