Seventy Four.

---Seventy Four---

Day Eight;

Jasmine's pov;

The past week has been completely hellish. I have not being out of my room many times, I only moved to go get food, whenever I felt hungry, which was not many times.

I haven't been too keen on trying to make myself feel better, because whenever I attempt to even watch a comedy or watch funny videos, I end up crying somehow. I have been talking to Jackson every day, and he always says that if he was here, he would have done something, but I don't let him come here. He will need to pay a pricey ticket and I don't want that. Neither do I want him to be away from his girlfriend.

I hear commotion happening downstairs so I decide to go check what is happening. I look awful, but oh well, no one really cares.

I tip toe down the stairs and hide in the corner, looking at the living room. I spot Lucy, my step mum, and a girl around my age with brunette and blue ombre hair. Who the hell is that? She holds a bag and looks my way.

"Oh hi. You must be Jasmine" She said and came my way. I revealed myself from the corner and go a little closer.

"Yeah um hi" I said.

"I'm Zoe" My step sister. That's who she is. She's so beautiful and on the contrary, I look like a trash bag, not only because I look like crap because of the lack of attention I've given myself these past few days.

"Oh Zoe. Now I understand. Nice to meet you" I said and held my hand our for her to shake but she looks at it and giggles.

"We're step sisters. That's not how I greet people" She said and gave me a hug. If I'm being honest, it feels so good to get a hug. I really needed it. I like her already.

"Sorry" I said.

"Don't be" She said.

"I'll be out for the rest of the day, I'll be back at dinner time. If you don't mind you girls could prepare it and have some bonding time" Lucy said.

"Sure mum. See you later" Zoe said.

"Okay" I nodded. Lucy took the elevator down and it was only Zoe and I left in the apartment. More like a house, it's two damn floors.

"So, my mum told me you've been here for a while" She said.

"Just around a week or a bit more" I said.

"That's nice. How have you been liking Melbourne so far?" She asked and smiled, sitting on the couch.

"Oh I haven't really been out" I said.

"Out of town?" She asked.

"Out of my room" I admitted. I feel like Zoe is someone I can trust, she just seems really nice and she is kind of another sister.

"Oh, why? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"A lot of things. But I don't want to bother you with my stuff" I said.

"You can tell me whatever you want. I know you just met me, but I've been looking forward to meeting you. I finally have a sister that is even the same age as me" She said.

"Oh you are? That's really nice" I said.

"Yeah. So do you need to talk about it?" She asked.

"I don't know.. It's a really long story and it will sound way too crazy" I said.

"Trust me, I know crazy very well and I don't mind it" She said.

"Yeah. I don't know, I think I broke up with my boyfriend. I mean, I run away from him, it was his fault, but I hurt him. It's complicated" I said.