Sixty Three.

---Sixty Three---

Jasmine's pov;

"Come on, call your mum" I told Harry.

"Do I really have to do this?" He asked.

"Yes and in front of me because I know if I leave, you will not do it" I said.

"Ugh I don't want to"

"She needs to know. You need her agreement first" I said.

"But-"

"No more butts" I said and made him call his mother. He can't just not contact her once in a while. It's his mother. I know they've had a rocky relationship, but they started to fix it and he can't just not bother to continue what he started.

The phone rung four times, until she picked up. "Hello?" Harry put her on speaker.

I slap Harry's arm when he doesn't answer and he clears his throat. "Um mum?"

"Harry?"

"Yeah"

"Honey, hi. I wasn't expecting you to call" She said and instantly sounded happier.

"Well I was forced to" He mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing" He said.

"How are you?"

"Um good, I called to tell you something" I raised a brow at him. "Or like ask for advice or whatever" He said. He's such a coward.

"You can tell me anything, I'll be here to help" She said.

"Well uh.." He looked at me. "Help me" He mouthed at me.

"Say what you were thinking" I whisper.

"I was thinking of doing something and I wanted to tell you" He said.

"What is it? Is it something bad? You're concerning me Harry"

"No, it's good. Really good" He smiled at me.

"Well then, break the news" She said.

"You remember Jasmine, don't you?" He asked.

"Of course. Oh are you still close? Is it about the two of you? Don't tell me you left her pregnant" She said.

"For fuck's sake mum" He rolled his eyes.

"Language" I whisper yell at him.

"Is she there? I'm pretty sure I can hear somebody" She said.

"Yes, you're on speaker" He said.

"Hello Mrs. Anne" I said.

"Hi honey, how are you? Good I suppose" She said.

"Of course, and you?" I asked.

"We're not calling to make chit chat ladies" Harry said.

"I'm good as well, thank you" Anne said.

"We wanted to tell you that we're moving in together. I'm not asking you about it, I'm just stating it" He said.

"No, of course you're asking about it Harry. We want her opinion" I said.

"So you've been dating? That's lovely to hear. For how long?" She asked.

"One month and a few days I suppose" Harry said.

"Don't you think it's too fast of a decision?" I asked.

"Well, I think that you are grown up and you can make your own decisions. As long as you clear up our feelings about each other and have thought about it wisely, I can't interject" She said.