Forty Six.

---Forty Six---

Jasmine's pov;

To avoid overthinking recent situations, I have been working extra time at the bar, even though Jackson doesn't want me to. I just want to be avoiding Harry as much as I can and it's already been a week since we kissed. Part of me is glad that he hasn't tried to find me, but the other part of me is disappointed.

What mostly holds me back in this situation, is that he never talks to me about himself. He never tells me how his childhood really was, I only know the things his mother has told me and that he worked in that little bakery. I want to know more of him. He knows so much about me, things I've never told anyone. I don't know why I trusted him with all these things, but I did and I still do. Their not useful to use against me or anything like that.

I can't believe I actually compared myself to Stacey. I'm nothing like her and I won't ever be like her. I won't be so confident and insane, I won't be so rude and won't go and sleep with different guys. I won't have Harry neither as my boyfriend nor as my ex, ever. I'm not blonde and pretty. I have dark hair and dark eyes, I'm boring. I am not interesting in any way, the closest thing to interesting that I have, is that I was in a coma, which is plain sad.

My phone buzzes and I look at the text.

~Are you at the bar? -H~

~Uh why? -J~

~I want to talk to you. -H~

~I'm working, I can't really talk -J~

~I'm coming. -H~  I roll my eyes at his response. Typical Harry, he wouldn't care, if he wants something, he takes it, no matter what.

"Jackson, um Harry is coming" I go to the bar to tell him.

"Mr. Lover Boy is coming? We need to lay down the red carpet" He said.

"Shut up don't call him like that. It was just a kiss" I said.

"Which you have been thinking of for days and talked to me about for like what, thirty minutes? Not really just a kiss, if you got so excited about it" He said.

"I wasn't excited. I was just... Overwhelmed with it" I smirked.

"Don't say this to me, say it to him" He pointed go the entrance. As soon as Harry sees me, he comes my way and I take a big breath. This is already making me nervous.

"Hi" He said.

"Hey" I said.

"Can I steal her for a moment? I'll have her back in a while" Harry looked at Jackson.

"Sure, take her home even, she's free right now. And single" He said and I flushed in embarrassment. He's determined to find me someone, even if I protest about it.

"Thanks mate" Harry laughed lightly.

"I can't leave" I said.

"Jasmine go get changed, I'm sure your friend here is okay with waiting. Your shift is over" Jackson said. I know he's going to hate me if I say no again, so I sigh and go to the back. I change my shirt and then take my bag, going back outside.

"I'm ready" I told Harry.

"Have fun" Jackson winks at me and I groan.

"I hate you" I whisper to him and he laughs. I follow Harry outside and we start walking.