Eighteen.

---Eighteen---

Jasmine's pov;

I'm practically running to reach Harry as he storms out of his house, to get to the car with our bags.

"Harry. Harry wait up" I said and managed to walk beside him.

"What's wrong?" He continues to ignore me, his expression hard.

"Harry. Please, tell me what's wrong. Harry. Look at me!" I said and grabbed his wrist, stopping him, turning him around for his eyes to meet mine.

"What?!" He asked.

"What the hell is going on? Why are we leaving so fast?" I asked.

"Because I didn't feel like staying inside there anymore" He said.

"I don't think that's the case" I said.

"It is. Just get in the fucking car Jasmine. It's not your damn business" He said.

"It's not my business. Right" I let go of him. He can be so obnoxious. Now I'm the one storming towards the car, and he's the one calling my name.

"Jasmine. That's not what I meant" He said.

"Sure it's not" I said and got in his car, slamming the door.

He puts our bags in the trank and sits on the driver's seat. "Don't get mad at me, please" He said.

"You are at me, I don't see what's wrong with me being mad at you" I snapped.

"J" He breathed.

"Just drive. I wanna go back to my dorm" I said and looked away, outside the window.

"I-"

"Drive"

"Fine"

I don't want to talk to him anymore. He can't be mad at everything and everyone and get it all out on me. "It's not your damn business"

I neither sleep or talk to him on the ride back to campus. I don't want to have another argument and I don't want him to have to wake me up either. We don't make any stops while on the road. I plug my earphones on and listen to some music to pass time. I see Harry from the corner of my eye sometime in the car ride, open his mouth to say something at me, but he closes it immediately when I shift in my seat. At least he got that sign.

He's so infuriating. For the past couple of months I know him, he's been both angry and calm. He's not anywhere inbetween, ever. He likes to drive people crazy, that's for sure, even his friends thing they will go insane some day becausw of him. I don't even know how they stand him. How do they stand with his behaviour, his temper and his lectures? On the other hand, I shouldn't question it much, because I stand with those things to. How do I do it? God only knows.

I feel the car come to a stop and notice he's stopped in front of my dorm. "Here is your stop" He said. We both get out of the car and go to get my bag at the same time.

"I'll get it" I said, snatching it from the trunk, but he does too. The both of us are holding the handle of it.

"No I'll get it" He said.

"It's my bag" I said.

"It's my- It's nothing of mine but I'll do it"

"That doesn't even make sense" I say and get it from him. He sighs and follows me to the door. I open and turn around to look at him.

"Can we talk?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't think there is anything to talk about" I said.