Thirty Three.

---Thirty Three---

Jasmine's pov;

"So.., Harry?" Jesy asked me.

"What about him?" I asked.

"You're friends, or...?"

"I guess friends. We would never be something else, you know that" I said.

"Of course not. Just asking" She said.

"Why did he... Why did he call you Jess?" I asked. He rarely calls anyone by nickname, and he barely knows my sister.

"Oh um he has heard me be called that" She said. That was the worse excuse I have ever heard.

"Sure" I said, a little too ironically.

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing" I said.

"Okay" She said.

I've never really been the one to open up at my sister much. She barely knows what happened with Stella and I, the only thing she knows is that we fought and we don't talk now. We just always fight, because I always say something wrong.

Even with my sister, I'm awful, I don't know how to deal with her.

-

"Hi mum" I hugged her, stepping inside the house I grew up to. It feels like ages since I've been here, when it's only been two months. It seems as if every time I step my foot in here, I always get bad news.

"Hi honey. You look beautiful" She smiled at me.

"Thank you, you too" I said.

"Hey Mark" I said and hugged Mark. He hesitated but hugged me back.

"This is pleasantly good" I hear my mum whisper to Jesy.

"Heard that" I said. It's the first time I show some kind of fondness towards Mark and I'm surprised myself that I did this, but something inside me makes me remain calm.

We got right to eating and everyone was silent until my mum spoke up and left her fork on the plate. "So we discussed some things and we came to a decision we wanted to talk to you about" She said.

"Go ahead" Jesy said.

"We decided for the wedding to take place in June. 6th June" Mark said.

"Sounds good" I said.

"Lovely isn't it? We're searching for venues and I'll need your help with some things. I'll let you know when we should pick my dress" My mother smiled.

"That's all?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just thought it would be nice to tell you in person and spend some time together" She said.

"Is dad coming?" I asked.

"Dad? Oh um... We'll see if he's available, but we'd love him to attend" She said. We, we, we.

I don't really blame him if he doesn't come, he wouldn't want to see his ex wife get married to another man, after all they've been through.

After we ate, I told my mum I would do the dishes for her, so she could rest.

"So.., how's school?" My mum came next to me, drying the plates I washed.

"Good" I said.

"Great"

"Have you told dad? About the whole thing?" I asked.

"He was the first to know" She said.

"Did he say if he'll come or not?" I asked.