Twenty Six.

---Twenty Six---

Jasmine's pov;

When I wake up, I know I'm not in my bed but I know I am alone. The smell of the pillow I'm sleeping on, reminds me of something, but I can't remember until I open my eyes. Why am I in Zayn's room? Last night I was with Harry. This is so bad. I am in my clothes from yesterday and I'm relieved. I climb out of bed and go out, to the last bedroom, pounding on the door

"What?" A sleepy Harry, rubbing his eyes opens. His voice is deeper and raspier than ever.

I go into his room without any warning and pace around. "Why was I in there?" I asked.

"Zayn's room?"

"Yes. I was with you, not with him. You were supposed to drive me home" I said.

"You fell asleep and Leigh-Anne was not there, so I brought you to your boyfriend" I cringe with the word boyfriend coming out of Harry's mouth.

"You could have let me in the car or sleep with you. Not with Zayn" I said.

"He's your boyfriend" He said.

"We just talked about it last night. I don't want to be with him" I said.

"I wasn't sure if you did or not" He said.

"I want to break up with Zayn, you know that pretty well" I said.

"What?" I turn around, only to face Zayn, my jaw dropped and his expression blank.

"I-"

"You want to break up with me?" He asked.

"I-I don't know" I said.

"Harry knew before I did?" He asked.

"He was just giving me advice" I defended him. I should be mad at Harry, not defend him in this situation. It's his fault all of this of happening now.

"I can't believe you" He shook his head and left for his room.

"Zayn wait!" I said. "This is all your fault!" I yelled at Harry before going after Zayn.

I knock on his door multiple times before he finally tells me to come inside. "Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yeah, okay" He said.

"I was going to tell you" I said.

"But you decided to tell Harry first. Og all people, Harry. Who lied to me last night" He said.

"He what? What did he lie about?" I asked.

"He told me that you asked him for a ride and you fell asleep in his car, you didn't have your key and he thought he'd bring you here" He said.

"It's partly true" I said.

"But you were with him last night. It's not that I mind, I just didn't like that one of my brothers lied to me about being with the girl I'm dating and telling her to break up" He said.

"He didn't tell me to break up. I was locked out of my dorm and he saw me, we ended up getting something to eat and we just sat talking. I told him that... This doesn't feel right. He told me that I should listen to my heart. Zayn, you make me happy, you are funny and sweet, but doing this, doesn't make me feel like myself. I don't like it. I said I'll try it and in this one week we have put this label, it's not right for me" I explained.

"I understand. I knew that you would break up with me one day. I just didn't know it would be so soon" He put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry. Just so you know, what Harry did upsets me too. It's kind of his fault that this is happening now too. I wouldn't say it so fast. I would wait because something might have changed" I said.

"No, it's fine, you shouldn't be forcing yourself into anything" He said.

"Hug? Because a kiss might be a little too awkward" I said.

"Yeah" He smiled and hugged me. I'm glad this is solved. Now, I'll probably have to kill Harry or chop his hair.

I go to his room, he's still there, just laying with his eyes closed. He's stressing me out that he's so cool about the whole situation.

"Harry, you're an asshole" I said.

"Good morning to you too" He said and opened his eyes.

"I don't see good in this morning" I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Lighten up J" He said and stood up, to come stand in front of me.

"Lighten up? I just broke up because of you" I said.

"Oh so it's my fault Zayn was eavesdropping? You were going to break up with him anyway" He said.

"He wasn't eavsdropping. Yes, but not now, not yet. You even lied to him that we weren't together. Why would you lie to your friend about his own girlfriend?" I asked.

"Ex girlfriend. I lied to him, because not everyone needs to know my business" He said.

"Your business? So I'm your business now?" I asked.

"I didn't mean that, I meant what I'm doing Jasmine" He said. He's so chill it makes me go insane.

"Yeah right. Why didn't you let me sleep in the car or with you?" I asked.

"The car is definetely not a nice place to sleep in, and I didn't want you to sleep with me, while your ex boyfriend was in another room, being clueless about the whole situation. What if he walked in on us sleeping on the same bed? That would have been way worse" He said.

"Yeah but it wouldn't be my fault. Zayn wouldn't be so surprised to see you with a girl in the bed, it's all you do anyway" I snapped.

"Excuse me? You have no fucking right to judge me" He said.

"When I first came in here, in your house, you agreed you did that. Don't be in denial" I said.

"You know what? I'll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want and I don't need your permission. You are no one to tell me what to do Jasmine. Get the fuck out of my room and don't you dare come around me anymore, because you'll be in big trouble" He snapped back, a vein popping on his neck. I can't believe he's talking to me like this. I should have known, I should have predicted this. But here I am, standing in front of him like an idiot. I have fallen into his little trap to make me believe that he has more in him than he shows, but I was deadly wrong.

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter! Love you. -Eva. xx