Forty Eight.

---Forty Eight---

Jasmine's pov;

Our current state with Harry, has me so relaxed and happy, I haven't been so stressed free in a while. We had just eaten the soup he made, which was quite incredible, amazing for the weather, and we are on his bed. He is sitting with his back on the wall and I have my head on his tummy. It's like a warm pillow, I could stay like this forever.

"Want to hear a joke?" Harry asked.

"I'm not making this mistake again" I said.

"But I promise it will be funny this time" He said.

"Please don't" I said.

"If you let me say it, I will do anything you want" He said.

"Anything?" I challenged him.

"Anything" He said.

"Go ahead. And if you make me laugh, I might as well do something for you too" I said.

"Okay okay. Why can't the flower ride his bike?" He asked me.

"Oh god. Why?" I asked, expecting the worst answer ever.

"Because his petals fell of" He said and I snorted.

"You're so pathetic" I laughed a little.

"Was that a laugh? I'll count it as a laugh" He said.

"Okay count it. Only because I'm nice enough to let you count it" I said.

"So what do you want me to do for you?" He smirked and raised a brow.

"Tell me what you want first" I smiled.

"Stay the night. I mean... If you want to" He said.

"I'd love to. Besides this moment is way too good to ruin it. I mean, I feel really good right now" I said truthfully. It's weird that I feel so joyful when I'm with Harry. It usually ends up badly, but today has been quite a day.

"You do? I'm glad to hear that" He said.

"Hmm" I said and huffed, closing my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep? Are you tired?" He asked.

"No, I just want to close my eyes for a moment. I don't want to sleep yet. Just relax" I said.

"Okay" He said. I take a deep breath and let it out. Harry is playing with my hair and it satisfies me. I'm starting to feel more comfortable around him and although it is scary for me, to open up so much and so quick, I want to make the best out of it. I don't want things to be awkward between us, I want us to talk, sit like this in silent and just enjoy each other's company.

I open my eyes and I see Harry's little smile. When he realizes I saw him smiling down at me, his cheeks turn a light pink. I giggle, I can't help but think how adorable that was.

I change sides and put my elbows on the bed and my hands on my face.

"No more relaxation?" He asked.

"No" I smiled.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. What do I want to do? I decide to sit next to him and not lay down anymore. I have no idea what I want to do, I'm sure that even if we did nothing, I would be having the same amount of fun if we really did something.

"I don't know" Maybe I want to sit closer to him, maybe I don't. I'm just scared. Coward.

"Why are you so jittery?" Harry asked, and smiled smugly.