Fifty.

---Fifty---

Jasmine's pov;

It's been quite the Saturday today, a really interesting one, as I've been studying all day and nothing else. If I do anything else, it will end up being boring. I'm merely disappointed because of what happened yesterday. It was a stupid move of Harry to have the nerve to come where I work with his ex, after the night we spend together. I don't get his logic. He's so persistent that if he tells Stacey, we'll both get in trouble. She can't do anything so bad.

It's almost 9pm and this is the most boring Saturday I've had in my life so far. I have had my phone turned off all day as well, so as not to get distracted from my work. As I'm laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling, there's a knock on my door.

I open and Harry is standing there. If I'm being honest, I've been praying for this to happen, even though I'm furious with what he did. I have been feeling so close to him since the day at Primrose Hill, and when I'm not with him, it's just boring. It's weird, that I'm depending on him to have fun, but it's true.

"Hi?" I said.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He came in and I shut the door. I don't even bother telling him he had to take my permission to come in first, because of how many times he has just came in without asking.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you so upset that you have to ignore my texts and calls?" He asked.

"I've had my phone turned off" I said.

"Oh" He lets out a sigh of relief.

"But I am mad at you" I added and he pouted. "What were the texts about?" I asked.

"I texted you to get ready and that I will pick you up. So you have fifteen minutes to get ready, make it fast" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we're obviously going out, you can't go out in your pajamas" He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere" He said.

"You're annoying" I open the second drawer of my dresser and get a pair of ripped jeans, a black tank top and get a cream light blazer from my closet. I don't know where the hell we're going but I know it's something nice enough for me to wear this.

If I need to get ready fast, I might as well do it in front of him. I don't care right now, because he'll start being bitchy if we're late. I change and Harry has been looking at me with wide eyes while I'm doing that. "What, never seen a girl in her underwear before?" I asked.

"No, just have never seen you" He said and cleared his throat. I go to my closet and pick out a pair of black flats and a pair of nude heels. "Which pair?" I asked and Harry points at the pair of heels. I take my hair off my bun and fix them quickly in the mirror. I swipe on a nude colored lipstick and spray the first cologne I see in front of me-which just happens to be the one Harry got me.

"Done" I said, taking my handbag.

"That was faster than I thought" He said.

"Now can I know where we're going?" I asked.

"No you cannot. But we won't be alone so tell your lips to be calm and not touch mine" He winked.

"I won't do that" I said.

"Hmm" He said. We get in his car and I ask him where we're going again, but he still doesn't want to tell me.

"Who will be with us?" I asked.

"Everyone. Not Stacey though, don't worry" He said.

Relief washes over me but I feel rallu anxious. Everyone from our group will be there, so how am I supposed to act? I'll just see how Harry acts and do the same.