Epilogue.

---Seventy Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

Harry guides me to, god knows where, covering my eyes with a blindfold.

"Harry, we've been walking for a long time, I'm starting to get worried" I said.

"Shush, just keep walking. We're almost there" He said.

"Good thing I trust you" I said. "You know, going on dates might have not been the best idea" I said.

I have been walking on something soft all along but I have no idea on what.

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper" He said. "Okay, this is it, here we are" He said. He purposely traces his fingers up my spine, to reach the blinfold and take it out slowly. He does all these things to drive me insane, he knows he can change my mood in only a second.

He takes my blindfold off and I witness candles around us, circling a table with two plates, two wine glasses and all the things appropriate for a dinner. I look around, I feel a breeze. I witness the beach and hear the water splashing. It looks incredible, under the night stars.

"This is it" He let out a breath.

"Wow. This is beautiful. Even for a person who doesn't like romantic stuff, I can say I love it" I said.

"We should sit" He smiled.

We sat down on the table and he poured me a glass of champagne.

"I should make a toast. To us. To happiness and to love. It's corny and childish of me to do so, but I think it is appropriate. Jasmine Nelson, I have been wanting to take you out on a date, a date like this for one whole year, since I've known you, but I never got the chance to, because of my own stupidity. Now we're here, today. On your birthday. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on and I am so glad I get to spend this day with you. I'm so glad you gave me a second chance. I am grateful that I have you, after all we have been through. I just want to say that.. I love you. I know we are taking this slow, but I can't hide my feelings, I love you with all I have" He said.

"I love you too. And thank you for everything. It has been probably the craziest year of my life because of you" I said. "And by the way, I knew you wanted to do this for a while now" I said and smirked.

"Oh dear god, do you know how hard it is to have an anti-romance girlfriend? In the beginning, I had no clue what to do. How am I supposed to know what to say or what to get you for a gift? But you're lucky I love you and I know you by heart" He said.

"Well I won't deny that I'm a difficult person. But you're not easy yourself Mr. Styles. I'm just glad we made it through everything" I said.

We had the best dinner and just talked for what seemed like hours. I love having Harry's presence around, all day, I wouldn't mind.  I could stay with him forever.

Harry's pov;

"You know what I want to do?" Jasmine asked me and bit her lower lip. She drives me insane when she does that.

"I should be scared by that sentence" I said.

"I wanna go skinny dipping. We're on a beach, aren't we?" She asked.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I thought of it before, and I knew you were the person I wanted to do it with" She said.

"I don't know babe. It's risky at night. I don't want us to do anything crazy" He said.

"Who's the party pooper now?" She raised a brow at me.