Seventeen.

---Seventeen---

Jasmine's pov;

"I'll go talk to my mum about where you're sleeping" Harry said and I nodded. He goes inside and I stay outside for a while. I go to open the door but hear Harry talk to his mum.

"No way. She's not sleeping in Gemma's room" I heard Harry say.

"Why not? I don't understand what your problem is" Anne said.

"My problem is that it's Gemma's room and she's not Gemma to sleep there. She'll ask about her" He said. Who the hell is Gemma?

"Harry, her clothes have all been given away, there are just a few things of hers there left only" Anne said.

"They're what? You gave them away?" I heard Harry's voice so unstable.

"Yes, what was I supposed to do, keep them? And do what with them?" She asked.

"You have no right to give them to strangers" He argued.

"They are poor people, we helped someone. She's not around anymore to use them Harry" She said.

"She's not sleeping in there. No one is. Not even the guest room. She's sleeping with me, you like it or not" He said.

"Fine. Just... If you decide to do something else than sleeping, if you know what I mean, keep quiet" His mum said.

"Mum that's disgusting. I'm never having sex in my parents house" He said. I almost laugh.

"Alright, alright. Good night and... Thank you for coming" She said.

"You're welcome... Mum" He sighed. I can picture them hugging right now. I sit back on the bench and act asleep as soon as I hear Harry's footsteps.

"Jasmine. J are you awake?" He asked. I didn't respond.

"Shit, now I have to carry you" He groaned. I tried to hold back a laugh so he wouldn't know I'm awake. If he is willing to carry me upstairs I might as well act asleep and take it on my advantage.

He took me in his arms and struggled opening the door, but finally did. My head was on his chest and he smelled so nice, like the cologne from his sweater he gave me to wear. I note in my mind that I have to give it back.

"Is she freaking smelling me" He said.

"Yeah you smell good" I smiled and he freaked out, throwing me on the soft surface of the bed.

"You scared the shit out of me, I thought you were passed out again" He said and run a hand through his hair in frustration. I open my eyes and laugh.

"Aw Harry Styles is scared?" I asked.

"Oh shut up. Do you mind sleeping here? There's not much room, the guest room is not suitable" He asked.

"I'm good. But why shouldn't I go to the guest room?" I asked.

"Because.. My mum told me we are fixing some things" He lied. He's not good at lying either, he's terrible.

"Okay I'll stay here" I said.

"I'll sleep on the floor, if you need anything, wake me up" He said.

"There's a bed here, you know" I said.

"You're sleeping there" He said.

"You too, it's your bed. We're friends aren't we? We share things" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Just come here" I said and took his wrist, making him fall on the bed.