Seventy Eight.

---Seventy Eight---

Jasmine's pov;

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jackson shouted at me from the kitchen. I got my bag and got downstairs.

"I don't think I'll eat anything now. Maybe I'll get something on the way" I said.

"On the way where?" He asked.

"Where I need to go. It's been a long time that I've left him waiting, don't you think?" I asked.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I can be" I said.

"Well if you need anything, call me" He said.

"Will do. Thanks" I said and hugged him tight.

"Be safe" He said and hugged me back.

"See you later" I said and closed the door behind me. I took a big breath and started walking to the bus station. I waited for the bus to arrive and all the way, my nerves were kicking in. I hope he's there. I want to know what he has to say.

I walk from where the bus left me, for a little longer than ten minutes and here I am, on the doorstep of my old apartment. I contemplate on whether I should ring the bell or knock the door. This is so stupid. I go ahead and knock the door, waiting patiently for it to open. I wait and wait until it slowly opens, revealing his figure, dressed in sweatpants and a white T-shirt. His short new hairstyle is perfect, with some lose strands on his forehead, which fall on the frame of his glasses. This new look he has, makes him look sophisticated in a way. Peaceful and in no way troubled. Completely lovable. I miss him.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" He said, slightly taken aback.

"Surprised to see me huh?" I asked.

"Quite a bit. I thought you'd never come" He said.

"I was never that easy, was I?" I asked him.

"Not even a little bit" He said and a small smile appeared on his pink lips.

"I came to talk" I said.

"Who is it?" I hear a familiar female voice say, until her head pops out behind him. "Oh" She said.

"Woah okay. I think you have better things to do so I'll leave" I said, anger boiling in me and I turn around to leave, but Harry grabs my wrist gently. I shake his hand off of my wrist and cross my arms in front of my chest. No, I'm not going to cry.

"I will go" She said.

"No. I will. And I really thought this could turn out way better than just seeing you two together" I said.

"Stella will leave. You will stay" Harry said.

"Nothing ever stopped me from leaving, and nor will you" I threatened him.

"Jasmine don't be silly. I'm not going to stay and ruin this. Good luck" Stella said and left. I shut my eyes, take a deep breath and open them, looking down at my feet.

"She's just a friend. I know it hurts, but believe it or not she's great support" He said.

"Yeah well I don't want to hear what she wasn't to me" I said.

"Will you come in?" He asked and I looked up at his hopeful eyes.

"Fine" I said and sighed. I was not expecting to come here and witness that again, like I did with those pictures. I thought that if he wanted me to forgive him, he would have done something about it. He would have changed.