Fifty One.

---Fifty One---

Jasmine's pov;

Harry is still asleep on his bed, he looks like an angel and how he wheezes when he's asleep never fails to put a smile on my face. His hair messy and scattered all over his face. His chest rises up and down steadily. He's such a sight to look at, I could never get bored of this. No, I didn't just think of this.

I quit being creepy and stop looking at him. I slowly crawl out of bed, trying not to wake him up and go to the bathroom. After I'm done, and do a shower, I search Harry's dresser for a shirt. He has told me to get anything I need so I don't hesitate to pick something out. As I take out a white Rolling Stones shirt and put it on, I open his closet out of curiosity. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this but I'm interested to know what he has in there.

All of his shirts and coats are there, I find the fedora I got him and in there are also his shoes. His closet and his clothes smell so nice, he must be the most clean guy I know. Not even his shoes smell. As I take a pair of his boots to see them, I see a shoe box behind the spot the boots were and take it out. I leave the boots back to the side and hold the box in my hands. I sit on the bed, carefully and open the box. There are a bunch of pictures in there, and some odd items. A necklace, a bracelet and scarf. These are not his items, these belong to a woman.

I take out the pictures and take a look at them. All of them are pictures of Harry and a girl in different ages, even an age that Harry looks close to how he does now. They're smiling in all of them, and I see some similarities in their features. I can really see the resemblance of Anne in the girl's face. She's blonde and her eyes are brown with a hint of green. She has dimples just like Harry, she's beautiful. They look so much alike. Is this his sister? But he told me he didn't have any siblings.

I feel Harry move beside me and quickly close the box, putting it under the bed. If he sees me, I'm screwed.

"Mhmm babe?" He mumbled. My stomach does a back flip from the use of the word 'babe'. This is the first time he calls me like that. His voice is raspy from his sleepy state.

"Good morning" I say. Do I sound guilty? Because I feel guilty.

"Morning. Come cuddle with me" He said and pulled my shirt- his shirt basically.

He pulls me on him by my waist and it's tickling me so I giggle. He hugs me tight and his head is on my shoulder. "Hi" He said. His eyes are still closed.

"Hi" I said. He feels so warm, I could stay like this all day.

"When did you wake up?" He asked.

"Oh not long ago" I said.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah great. You?" I asked.

"Good. Hey why is my closet open?" He asked. Shit.

"Oh uh I was looking for a shirt but then I remembered they are in your dresser, and forgot to close it" I lied.

"Okay then" He said.

"I'll go make some coffee, and maybe bring you some breakfast, how does that sound?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. I want tea though" He said

"Okay I'll be back in a while" I said.

"Don't take too long" He kissed my temple and I climbed out of bed.

Harry's pov;

After Jasmine goes downstairs, I go in for a shower. I can't get over how she's so damn beautiful. She wants this to go slow, because she's not ready for anything, but I just want to pin her down on the bed. Fuck, and she keeps wearing my shirts and underwear only, she thinks it's no big deal, but it is. She looks so hot and I can't stop myself from thinking I want more than just a kiss.