Thirty.

---Thirty---

Harry's pov;

~Party at our house on 1st September at 10pm. You're invited. -H~ I texted Jasmine. She won't talk to me, at least normally and friendly and it is annoying the fuck out of me, but I'm really persistent on getting her to give in. Why? God knows.

~Okay, have fun -J~

~What does that mean? -H~

~I don't want to come -J~

~Why not? -H~

~Because I'm busy -J~ Liar.

~It's a special occasion. H~

~So I've heard, but no thanks -J~

~Fine, I don't care, don't come. -H~

She's probably rolling her eyes at my response right now. She's unbelievable. She knows it's my birthday and she won't come? Do I disturb her so much? I know how much of a pain in the ass I am, but not unbearable. Right?

"Am I such an asshole that I can make someone never talk to me again?" I asked Louis who was sitting across from me on the other couch.

"Yeah pretty much yes" He said.

"Oh fuck you, no I'm not" I said.

"Yes you are" Zayn said.

"You guys are too" I said.

"You have always being an ass, especially after Gemma-"

I cut Louis off. "Stop right there if you don't want your girlfriend grieving about you" I smiled.

"Okay sorry. I know I shouldn't talk about this, but you have gotten worse since that happened" Louis said.

"Yeah well I have very obvious reasons" I said. "How can a girl not like me? I'm not bragging but they all like me, all that I've met" I said.

"Well, she's probably reasonable" Niall laughed.

"Ha ha so funny" I said.

"Oh I know who this is about" Zayn smirked.

"No you don't" I said.

"Your friend J" Zayn said

"Don't call her J" I said. Only I, can call her that.

"You like her" Zayn said.

"Why would I like your ex? I'm not that much of a dick" I said.

"I know you do, even if you will never admit it" He said.

"Fuck off, I will never"

"Well, she's a tough one, good luck. I can't believe she only lasted a week, I liked her a lot, she's a great girl" Zayn said.

"We don't want to hear about her" I said.

"She really does hate you" He said.

"Yeah, wait until she finds out about-"

I cut Niall off. "Do you want to end up dead next to your friend Louis? I don't think so" I said.

"One day she'll have to know" Liam said, popping out of nowhere, sitting next to Zayn.

"No, we all agreed to not tell her" I said.

"Yeah well, what if someone does? What if she finds out somehow?" Louis asked.

"And besides, the thing is still going on" Liam said.

"No it's not, I stopped it" I said.

"When?"