Fifty Two.

EARLY UPDATE FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING ME! 2K VIEWS WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IMPORTANT CHAPTER BTW!

---Fifty Two---

Jasmine's pov;

This must be the most odd day of my life. Harry has taken me at a graveyard in his hometown and I don't want my speculations to be true. He takes my hand and guides me. I'm so scared right now, I don't like this. He stops in front of a grave stone, he drops my hand and places the bouquet in front of the stone. My heart drops when I see the name carved on the stone and I can't believe what I'm witnessing. Harry is just standing there, his expression hard.

I reread the name a thousand times and I still can't wrap this around my finger.

'Gemma Anne Styles 1990-2012'

"Harry" I say, and I'm not sure if he even heard me from how weak my voice came out.

"No Jasmine. Let me talk" He said.

"You don't have to do this" I said.

"We're already here, it's too late anyway. I knew this was coming soon, so here you go. The girl from the photographs on the box, was my sister. Her name was Gemma. She... She was one of my best friends. She was three years older than me, but I would always act like the bigger brother. We had fun childhood, we were kind of partner's in crime, even if I was annoying as fuck. And she was too. God, she was one of the most annoying people I know. But then I met you" He smiled.

"What happened?"

"It was just a normal day. I was just starting college, they were my first days and I was here for the weekend. So was she. Everything was fucking fine, until Gemma decided to go to the bakery to get bread. I told her it was too dark outside, but she said it didn't matter. She didn't listen to me, and my mother let her go too. Next thing I know, we are getting a call, my mother drops the phone to the floor as soon as she talks and I pick it up to see what was going on. I was told Gemma was injured, badly, from a car crush. A fucking car crush, and she wasn't even the one driving. She was crossing the fucking street. We got to the hospital as soon as we could, my mum was crying the whole ride there, my step dad was trying to concentrate on driving, so I had to be the strong one. To hold the pieces together" He said. My jaw is dropped from what Harry is telling me.

"We stayed in the hospital, for god knows how long. A little less than a month, and it was just hopeless. She was in a coma. She was having trouble all along, the doctor's told us one day she wouldn't wake up, she would be staying in a coma. My mother was desperate. She was a mess. My whole world was crushed when the doctor told us that. Later on, that day, I went to grab a coffee and I see the doctor closing my sister's life support. The coffee was splattered everywhere, my mother was whimpering and when she saw me, she had the most apologetic eyes , but I knew I could never forgive her for what she did. She signed a contract that if Gemma was having trouble again, we would close the life support once and for all, and she would just die. She did it without my permission and deep inside I had hope she would wake up, even though I knew that was impossible" His expression was hard, his eyes were becoming glossy.

"It was 24th September. The day she died. I was a mess, a total mess. Stacey did nothing to support me, she would just offer to sleep with me, she somehow thought it would make everything better, that I would forget that my sister was dead. God, she is the worst girlfriend I've ever had. I drunk for months, I smoked too much and one day, the boys got me to wake up and realize that what I was doing was just making it all worse. For both my family and I. They got me to get a bit better, but then in her one year anniversary, I decided to create a tradition and get drunk. Get drunk every year on her anniversary. It was one of the worst ideas I ever had. If I wasn't drunk that night... If I wasn't..."