Four.

---Four---

Harry's pov;

Two more weeks pass by, and no more progress has been made. She suffered a brief hypothermia but, she's doing better.

It's like an odd habit for me to hold her hand now, when I visit her. I am still confused with the way I'm handling things, but I let it slide.

Jesy talked to her mother about me and she let me spend a little time with them in the room, under her supervision.

It's better than nothing, but it's awkward as fuck.

I sit and watch her steady breathing. Her chest rises and then deflates. It seems like nothing is wrong with her. It's been a month already and I'm completely healed. My sides don't hurt anymore. I just have a small scar from a cut I barely even noticed myself.

I take in her features once more. Her personality must be quiet from what her sister said about her reading books and being a good student. I might be deadly wrong though. Most of these kind of girls, turn out to be otherwise, the complete opposite of what they look like they are.

My month has passed by, with having parties around campus, being bored in class, hooking up with girls and coming to the hospital. My life is so much of a routine now, and I hate it. Why do I still keep doing this shit?

Jasmine's mother, Sharon, has gone to the cantine to get coffee and for once, she let me be alone in the small hospital room.

Suddenly, Jasmine takes a deep breath and her eyes open slowly. My eyes widen. She's awake. What do I do now that she's awake? She doesn't even know me.

Her eyes widen too and she looks around. She doesn't speak. She looks panicked and then she looks at her hands, her hands with the tubes sticking out. She moves them and tries to get them off but I hold her hands down.

"It's fine. You're okay" I said. She looks into my eyes and her gaze is burning me. Just what I thought, her eyes are a dark brown, almost black. I tug a piece of hair behind her ear and she watches my actions. She opens her mouth to speak, but she can't.

"Where's your mum, she needs to know you are awake" I look around and her mum is just entering the room.

"She's up" I said and she rushes over to her, on the other side of the bed, not where I am.

"Oh my god, baby, I thought you would never wake up. My Jazzy" Tears filled her eyes and she caressed her daughter's cheeks. She hugged her and held her hands.

"I think she can't speak" I said.

"The doctor said it will take time for her to heal if she wakes up" She said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Harry can you go call the doctor?" She said. It's the first time she says my name.

"Yes, of course" I rush out of the room and look around for Jasmine's doctor. As soon as I find him, he goes to the room and I follow. I bump into Jesy, the way to her room.

"Is anything wrong?" She asked.

"She woke up" I said.

"What?!" She said, her eyes laced with hope.

"Yeah go see her" I said. I went outside for a moment and pulled out my pack of cigarettes. I lit one and placed it between my lips. I inhale the familiar smoke and feel better. What do I do now?

She's awake and what happens when she speaks? She'll ask me who I am and what I just introduce myself to her? 'Hi I'm Harry Styles, I hit you with my car and you were in a coma for a month because of me, but I came here to help but I have no idea why'.

Way to go Styles, best speech ever. I throw my cigarette away and went back up to the third floor. I stood at the door and watched the conversation Sharon was having with the doctor.

"This is great news. You have to know that every patient heals differently after a coma. Some just act like nothing happened and instantly heal, some others take their time and others have some remaining problems. But, because she woke up so fast, there's a possibility she will heal fast" He said.

"Like, how fast?" Jesy asked.

"A week, or two. Definetely not a month" He said.

"This is such great news" Sharon said and hugged Jesy tight.

"She will probably go back to sleep in a while. We don't have to rush this. Give her her time. When she speaks, she will have a lot of questions. Try answering most of them but don't make her upset. It might slow down her healing process. Also, you have to know that some patients suffer from stress or some emotional damage after events like these. It's really important to have family support here" He said.

"Of course, we understand. Thank you so much doctor" Sharon said and smiled.

The doctor passed me and I moved my eyes back to the girl. She looks at me and I look away. I stiffen up because of how the events turned out. Her family is probably the happiest right now. Jesy has her sister back, something that I never got to have. I never got to experience such happiness after what happened.

"Harry can I speak to you for a moment?" Sharon told me.

"Yeah uh sure" I said and pushed my thoughts on the side.

"I wanted to tell you that... Now that she's awake... I think the best for you is to not visit again. The doctor didn't want us to upset her and I don't know what we will tell her when she asks us about you" She said.

"Right. I get it. I'll leave" I said.

"Are you bothered about this?" She asked.

"No, of course not. I don't even know her" I snap.

"Well... Thank you for... Being around I guess" She said.

"Yeah no problem" I said.

"Bye" She said.

"Good bye. Bye Jesy, nice to meet you and I hope she has a good healing progress" I say. I turn on my heel and begin to walk away. She didn't need me from the start anyway, I should just never mention this to anyone again.

"Harry wait up" Jesy came up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't get me wrong but, can you give me your number?" She asked.

"Why?"

"To tell you how she's doing I guess" She said.

"Yeah fine" I said. She handed me her phone and I typed in my number.

"Here" I gave it back to her.

"Thanks. If she's asleep any time soon, you can visit again" She said.

"I rather not" He said.

"Oh why not?"

"I don't want to deal with her" I said. The least I want it so explain myself one more time.

"I will still tell you though. It's up to you" She said.

"Yeah thanks" I said and left.

When I got back to our house with the guys, I said no word to them and slammed the door to my room. My anger takes over me and my only response is punching the wall. My fist hurts but that's the least I care about now. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial a number I never thought I would ever call again.

"Harry?"

-
-
-
~Stay tuned to find out who is on the phone. I hope you liked this chapter. Love ya. -Eva. xx