Twenty Four.

---Twenty Four---

After my last class for the week, I walk back to my dorm. I open my bag and search for my key. I search and  search, even pulling out my textbooks, but my key is nowhere to be found.

I knock on the door multiple times and Leigh-Anne is not here. I call her and her voice mail comes on. Shit. I'm locked out of my own dorm. I sigh and sit down in front of the door, on the step. I put my elbows on my knees and rest my face on my hands. I have no idea when Leigh is going to come back. She won't answer my calls and if she is practising with her band, she'll be late today. I'm so stupid for not having another key under the door mat.

My stomach is growling and I just remembered I left my wallet in my dorm this morning. Can there be anything else I possibly left in there today? I'm so stupid. I could always call Zayn, but I don't want to cause him trouble.

I hear a car come to a stop and look up. It's the familiar black Range Rover that belongs to none other, than Harry. He makes his way in front of me, kneeling down to make me look at him.

"Hi" He smiled crookedly.

"Okay?" I asked. His sudden friendliness is weird.

"Why are you sitting out here?" He asked, confused.

"I'm locked out" I groaned.

He moved and sat next to me. The space was small and our bodies were touching, igniting fire. "Poor thing. How long have you been out here?" He asked.

"Maybe ten minutes" I said.

"You haven't suffered much" He said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I was driving back to the house and saw you like this, so I wondered what's wrong" He said.

"Why would you care?"

"Why would I not?" I hate how he never answers my questions and just asks the same thing back to me.

"You hate me" I said.

"Since when?" He raised a brow.

"Since you run me over" I said.

"Hey, that was not an act of hate. It was an accident. And I don't hate you, hate is a bad word" He said.

"Well, you don't seem to have a problem with 'bad words'" I said.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. He must have heard my stomach doing all those weird noises.

"Maybe"

"Wanna grab something to eat?"

"I don't have money. I left them inside with my key" I said and mentally slap myself for that.

"Who said you had to pay?" He asked.

"You're not paying, again" I complained.

"Oh, so you do want to come with me" He smirked.

"That's not what I said" I said.

"Come on, let's go" He stood up and started walking to his car.

"I don't want to be with you" I said.

"Sure, now come on" He said.

"No" I said.

"Don't make me have to carry you and throw you in again" He said.

"You wouldn't" I said and he started coming back to me. Before I know it, I'm standing up. "Okay okay" I laughed.

"I can't believe someone's offering you free food and you're playing hard to get" He laughed too.