Sixty Seven.

---Sixty Seven---

Jasmine's pov;

After I wake up, I feel better and I eat the lunch I didn't before. I was kind of emotionally unstable because I have realized a lot of things today, but it's not as bad as I thought.

We're all gathered in the living room, it is now afternoon and we're having some proper quality time.

"So when are you leaving dad?" I caught my dad's attention.

"Oh I'm staying for a little while only. I'm leaving in a couple of days, it's a shame I can't visit you in your apartment" He said and my eyes widened.

"What?" I asked. How does he know? I haven't told him anything about that.

"I told him" Harry said.

"You did?" I asked. I didn't expect Harry to be so comfortable with my dad already, and drop the bomb that his little girl is living with a guy and sleeping in the same bed.

"Yes, I think he deserves to know" Harry said.

"I'm happy for you two. He seems like a really good guy, and plus, he likes soccer. I don't think I would ask for anything more than liking the same sport and treating my daughter right" My dad smiled at me.

"Well, I'm glad you two are hitting it off so well" I said. I'm honestly really surprised.

"Maybe you can come together to us in Australia in the summer" My dad said.

"I actually have some friends from there, they have a band" Harry said.

"Really? What are they called? My step daughter is all about bands, maybe she knows them" My dad said. I've never even met my step sister, I don't even talk about her. All I know is that she's the same age as me.

"5 Seconds Of Summer. They're pretty big, worldwide even" Harry said.

"Oh lord, what a small world! Zoe is friends with those guys" My step mother said.

"Wait, Zoe, as in Zoe Martin?" Harry asked and raised a brow.

"Yes, exactly" My dad said.

"I've heard of her before. She's really close to Ashton, the drummer of the band. Indeed, a small world" Harry said.

"Woah okay. That's a bit of an odd coincidence" I said.

"A pleasant one" My mother said.

"I guess" I said. The amount of information I'm getting lately is overwhelming. How can Harry even know my step sister, which I haven't even talked to myself? And how can Zoe be friends with such a famous band? I could say I'm living in a parallel universe from now on.

Harry and I drive back to London after a couple of hours and get some rest, because tomorrow is a big day, as our exam results will be announced. Let's just hope I passed them all and don't have to retake any of them.

-

"Drive faster" My nervousness has been conquering my whole body, from the beginning of the day, and I can't wait any longer. I need to know how I did.

"I'm parking, I'm parking. Jesus Christ babe, calm down a little bit" He said, finding a spot to park.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I said.

"You know, I can always help you relax" He smirked and squeezed my thigh.

"This is not the time for dirty talking! Let's go" I said and got out of the car. Harry run after me and finally paced beside me. We entered the main UCL building and waited in line to get our results. It took us exactly twenty minutes to get to the front of the line, which was exhausting and infuriating for me.