Seventy Six.

Time Forgotten//Music That Will Make You Cry - Spotify (while reading about the wedding, I guarantee it's a beautiful combination) (Or overall search the playlist sad melodies which contains this song, it is beautiful and matches this chapter perfectly)

---Seventy Six---

Day Sixty;

Jasmine's pov;

Sixty Days. That is how long it has been since I've left England and gone to Melbourne, Australia. And today marks the day which I also stepped my foot back in London.
I haven't been that excited to be back, just because it makes me so nervous and it brings back all of my memories, the ones I've been trying to forget for a long time now.

"I'm not okay" I told Zoe as we were almost at my old house.

"It's going to be fine" She assured me.

"You don't know that. Anything could go wrong" I said.

"Jesus, Jasmine, just enjoy life. Your mum is getting married tomorrow, these days are supposed to be happy days. If you are not happy you will upset your mum too" She said.

"I know. At least we're not actually in London" I said.

"Make the best out of it then, because you'll be back there soon" She said and I looked down at my feet.

I have been thinking of this day a lot and I don't really know what to expect from it. I'm still so overwhelmed from Harry's phone call, I even tried to call him but his phone was turned off and it only made me be more worried about him. I haven't texted anyone that I'm coming back today, but I'm pretty sure Jesy has said something for sure.

When we arrive at my house, my mum nearly suffocates me to death while hugging me.

"Mum, can you let me breath for a moment?" I asked.

"I'm sorry honey, yes. I just missed you so much" She said.

"I missed you too" I said.

"Did you have a good time?" She asked.

"Yes. It was pretty great. Zoe showed me a lot of places" I said.

"Speaking of sisters, could you go with your father to the airport to go get her? Her flight from London is landing in a while" She said.

"Aw the princess wanted a plane to come here? She couldn't stand being in a train for two hours with strangers, could she?" I mocked her.

"Jasmine, please" She said.

"Dad can go. I'm staying with Zoe" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Maybe you should go" Zoe said.

"Who's side are you in?" I raised a brow at her.

"There's no sides here. She's your sister and I'm your step sister. There's a huge difference" She said.

"Well my step sister has been treating me way better than my real sister would ever do. So I don't see why I should go" I said.

"I swear Jasmine Penelope, if you were under 18 I would have grounded you for talking like that" My mum said.

"Too bad I'm almost 21" I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Sharon, honey, let's not push this" Mark, my mum's soon to be husband said.

"I'm going upstairs to my room" I said and started walking up the stairs with my luggage. Zoe followed me and I jumped on my bed. The mattress is so soft, in comparison to the airplane seats we had to sit on for 23 hours. These flights are so long, and the jet lag is awful.