Fifteen.

---Fifteen---

Jasmine's pov;

I'm shocked by all of these news. "You're what?!"

"We're getting married. Mark proposed a week ago and I said yes" She smiled.

"Are you out of your damn mind?!" I asked.

"You're not happy? I thought you would be and that you liked him" She said.

"No I'm not happy. I'm okay with a boyfriend but this! It's too much in a day you know" I said.

"Jasmine, I love your mother and I know that she loves me too" Mark said.

"I don't care" I said through gritted teeth.

"Jasmine that's enough! I'm an adult and I can't have a teenager bossing me around, on what to do with my life! If you don't like it, then don't! You can't do anything to stop my happiness" She yelled.

I'm overwhelmed and taken aback by her extravagant reaction. We barely even fight, she's always so calm when it comes to when I'm angry. Now she's the one yelling and I'm the one with wide eyes. I run up to my room again and I hear Jesy call my name. I know she's following me.

"Jasmine wait" She came in my room. I pack the clothes I have gotten out of my bag and close it. I take the picture of our family, my mum, my dad, Jesy and I and throw it on the floor. The glass is shattered and I take the picture, ripping it to pieces.

"Calm down! Mum is happy. Don't do this to her. You should be happy about this" She said.

"Well I'm not. And guess what, I don't care if she's upset. She should be upset because of dad not being here. She just can't go and marry a random guy" I said.

"He's not a random guy, she knows him for almost a year now and we both know how much happier she is since" She said.

"I just- I don't know. I just can't find out dad will not be here and then that" I said.

"You have the right to be upset about dad, but not this" She said.

"Fine. But I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to spend Christmas like this, I'll be just fine in my dorm, reading books" I said and walked downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" My mum asked.

"My dorm. Have freaking good holidays as a happy little family without me" I said. I go to the bus station, waiting for the next one, but I see a taxi and get that. I want to leave as fast as I can.

If my dad is not here, and there's a replacement it's not the holidays anymore. If he's not here, I won't be either.

-

Another three hours pass, and it's 3pm. It only took them an hour to drop me the news. I don't even go to my dorm, my feet carry me to the boys' house, for an odd reason. No one is probably going to be there, they will all be away. I knock on the door three times but I get no answer. I turn around to walk away and sigh, but I hear the door open.

"Jasmine?" I turn around again, to see Harry with a suitcase in his hands.

"I... I was just leaving" I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Where you looking for someone?" He asked, confused.

Harry's pov;

"You" She said, and looked away as soon as she said that.

"Oh uh what would you want me for?" I asked. She doesn't look okay, that's for sure.

"I just had the most crappy time and wanted someone to talk to" She said.

"I was just going to leave to go home, to my mum's" I said and she frowned.

"Oh. Alright then, Merry Christmas and have fun. I'll go" She said and turn around.

I grab her wrist. "No, it's okay don't leave" I said.

"I can't keep you here. Go to your family Harry"

"Weren't you supposed to be with them too?" I asked.

"I did go. But I left" She said.

"Why?"

"I don't want to hold you anymore" She said.

"You... You could always come with me, I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind and you shouldn't spend Christmas alone" I suggested. I don't like seeing her this way, and only thinking she would be spending the holidays in her dorm, probably ordering take out and reading, is making me sick.

"No, no. I don't want to be a burden" She said.

"You're never a burden J, don't say that" I said.

"It's your family, not mine" She insisted.

"Oh stop being so hard to get and get in the car with me" I couldn't fight a smile.

"Are you sure I-"

"100% now come with me" I said and took her wrist, taking her to my car. I take her bag, and put it in the trunk, along with mine.

"Where is your house?" She asked when I started driving.

"Chesire. Holmes Chapel in particular" I said.

"Oh I've heard it's a nice place" She said.

"It is" I said.

"Your mum really wouldn't mind? Could you call her and ask?" She said and bit her lip.

"She'll be happy I even went there myself" I said and laughed.

"I'm glad you are going too" She said. She's so considerate.

"Yeah me too" I said.

A few moments pass by, without any talking.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" I turn to look at her, but she's past out on her seat, her knees on her chest and her head in the window. She's adorable while she's sleeping. I smile and laugh lightly at the sight of her. She must be really tired already. I wonder what happened, but that's up to her to tell me.

I don't know what got into me to invite her, I don't want to leave her alone, but what if I get angry now that I'm going home after a whole year? I don't want her to see me like that. This is so unlike me, but I like the way she's making me let go of my anger and relax.

I know that now that I'm home, she'll probably see pictures of Gemma and one day, she'll have to know what happened. I'm not ready to talk about that... Especially with her.

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter! Love ya. -Eva. xx

IMPORTANT NOTE:
UPDATES WILL BE POSTED EVERY TWO DAYS, REGULARLY WITHOUT ANY DELAY. FOR ANY FURTHER CHANGE, I'LL SAY IT IN THR NEXT CHAPTER.