Fifty Seven.

---Fifty Seven---

Jasmine's pov;

I'm waken up by Harry humming a song to me, and I might just say this is the most beautiful sound to wake up to. I don't even know what he's singing, I just smile and slowly open my eyes, rubbing them.

"Good morning babe" He smiled, two dimples perfectly carved in his cheeks.

"Good morning" I yawn. It surprises me how Harry isn't taken aback, I probably look like a hippo opening his mouth to eat.

"Leigh's not here still. I think she didn't come last night" He said. He has probably woken up a little while ago too, his voice sounds quite hoarse. I've come to adore his voice like that.

"Mhm that's nice" I said. He smiles brightly, and kisses my nose, making me giggle. "Someone's in a really good mood" I pointed out.

"I woke up next to you, that's why" He said.

"You're so cheesy, I don't think that's it" I said.

"Well then, let me remind you what you did to me last night" He smirked. His change of mood never fails to entertain me.

"God" I blushed and hid my face with my hands from embarrassment.

"Don't be shy babe" He said.

"It's humiliating" I said.

"You should be more proud of yourself than humiliated J. I mean the way you did it and it was only your first time, it was heavenly and the way you moved your-"

"Harry!" I feel my cheeks getting more hot and I slap his shoulder playfully.

"I knew you weren't that innocent but damn not so fierce and sexy as you are. Wait no, scratch out the last one, you always look sexy, like right now" He smirked again. I want to throw him out off bed because I shouldn't be feeling this kind of way so early in the morning. I just bloody woke up.

"Shut up 'babe'" I mimicked his tone of voice.

"That sounded so hot" He said. His eyes are so flirty and mesmerizing, he's playing with my emotions.

"Well you're hot" I blurted out. Yeah, nice way of getting out of the situation Jasmine, you idiot.

"I know" He said.

"Too full of yourself maybe?" I said.

"You little savage" He said.

"Savage is my middle name" I shrugged.

"No, your middle name is Penelope" He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What? How the hell do you know my middle name?" I asked and raised a brow.

"Oh I have my sources, Penny" He said, giving me a new nickname. No one ever calls me like that apart from my dad. No one really knows it apart from my family.

"Don't ever call me like that Eddy" I mocked him back.

"Is this a nickname war Poppy?" He asked.

"No that's lame" I said and pulled the sheets off of me, revealing my half naked body. I climb out and stand up. Harry whistles and I roll my eyes at him.

I take a look at my phone and it's around 10:30am. I must say we woke up quite early for a Saturday.

"I'm going to take a shower, if you need anything, knock on my door but knock, don't just come in, I'll be quite nude" I said.

"Not that I would mind seeing that" He smirked.

"Bye" I shook my head and closed the door of the bathroom as soon as I get in. I take off my underwear and prepare the hot water. I step into the shower and let the boiling water fall on my body, relax my muscles and clean my pores. I'm not much of a morning shower person, I prefer taking a warm shower at night so I can sleep easier, but since what happened last night, I need to clean myself up.