Forty Nine.

---Forty Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

I wake up, feeling Harry shifting beside me all the time and mumbling words, that I can't quite make out because of my sleepiness.

"No" He whimpers. Is he having a nightmare? "Not again. Please. Jasmine" He whines again.

"Harry, wake up" I shake him, but he flusters even more.

"Please stay with me" He says and sadness is evident in his voice. I shake him again and call his name to wake up. I open the lights and the digital clock on his bedside table, reads 04:36. We have been sleeping for only a couple of hours now. He's sweating and this time, when I shake him, he finally opens his eyes, in one swift move. His breathing is heavy and I'm so scared. What is happening? What was on his mind and why did he call my name?

"Harry, god are you alright? I think you were having a nightmare" I said and pulled the covers off him. He's soaked and needs air.

"I was? You're alright?" He asked.

"I am, the question is if you are alright. Need water?" I asked.

"I um open the cabinet of the bedside table, it's a small fridge, I have water there" He said. Hidden fridge? Quite smart, of course he would have thought of something like that. But he never used it when I was around, even when I stayed here for a week while I was sick.

I open the cabinet and see the fridge. I grab a bottle of water and hand it at him. "I think you need a towel too" I said. I can't help but look at his bare chest, but I decide otherwise a second later. This is not the time for this.

"There's towels in my dresser, third drawer" He said. He's breathing  is still not stable and I'm beginning to worry more.

"Harry inhale and exhale slowly, please" I said.

"I'm fine, I'll be fine" He said. I take a towel from his dresser and sit next to him. I give it to him and watch him cleaning himself.

"Is there anything else I can do? How do you feel?" I asked.

"It was just a bad dream Jasmine, I feel fine now. Thanks for waking me up" He said.

"Do you have them often?" I asked.

"No it was the first time. And hopefully the last" He said.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"I rather not talk about it" He cleared his throat. I nod and sigh. I know he won't be comfortable talking about it and he will probably get mad if I ask again. I don't want to upset him any more. "Go back to sleep, I'll stay up for a while, to calm down" He said.

"No I'll stay with you" I said.

"No, go to bed, you need to rest" He said.

"I don't want to leave you alone" I said.

"As long as you're beside me, I won't be alone" He said.

I nod and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I get back under the covers. He puts his hands behind his head and sighs. I want to cuddle with him again but I don't know if it's appropriate right now. I decide against it and close my eyes. "Good night" I said.

"Good night" He said. It takes me a while to fall asleep, and Harry hasn't changed sides or moved at all. Maybe he is asleep. After a while, I hear him wheeze and I giggle lightly. He's adorable. I fall asleep at the sound of him.

I wake up and Harry is still sleeping. One of his hands is on my arm and I get out of bed, carefully so as not to wake him up. I go to the bathroom and wash my face, fix my hair and put my clothes back on. I need to leave, to take a shower and I can't be seen around. I take my bag and tip toe out of the room and down the stairs. I have no idea what the time is, but fortunately no one is awake. I go unnoticed and let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding and turn on my heel, making my way to my dorm. When I get inside, Leigh is not there. She has left me a note on my desk, saying she's in a meeting.