Twenty Five.

---Twenty Five---

Jasmine's pov;

"Hope you like red wine, because I got us a bottle" Harry said and got a bottle of wine out of the big paper bag.

"I wonder what you would do if I didn't like it. You like guessing?" I asked.

"No, I just buy whatever I want and am hopeful you don't throw it in my face" He said, making me laugh.

"That's a very interesting answer" I said.

He opened the bottle, creating a small thud and took a sip out of the wine, then handing the bottle at me. "Ew you've touched it with your lips. What if you licked it? I don't know where your lips were before this" I complained. Honestly, I want to joke with him like this as much as I can, try and make him forget about how mad he gets sometimes and enjoy the little precious time I get to know him.

"What's wrong with my lips? They are perfectly fine, they only touched my bagel and I even wiped them" He said.

"There's nothing wrong with your lips you stupid asshole" I slapped his arm playfully.

"Thanks for complementing them, they really appreciate it" He batted his eyelashes, like a girl.

"Why are we discussing about this again?" I laughed.

"You were the one complaining about my lips touching the bottle. Let me tell you, you're the only one complaining of my lips touching anything" He said and winked.

"There's a first time for everything, so get used to it" I smiled. I finally took a sip of the wine and it was delicious, perfect after the bagel.

The sun has began to set, and the sky was laced with orange, pink and purple colors, and little clouds popping out. The sun was hiding behind the city buildings, a view that I would die to see again. It's really beautiful, now I know why Harry likes this place.

"It'll be even better when you can only see the city lights and nothing else" He said.

"Hmm" I enjoyed the view in front of us. I could stay right here forever. I'm a sucker for views, I never get tired of them and they always take my breath away.

We sat there, in complete silence. I haven't looked at Harry for a while, but I know he's looking straight like I am, at the sun who has now disappeared, and it's darkness with the city lights complementing it. I look beside me at him. His eyes are looking right where I thought they would do, the lights, illuminating his emerald eyes. Even in the dark of night, his eyes are stunningly full of color and life. The little breeze that has appeared, moves his little curls that pop out of the end of the fedora. His hair is getting longer, I've noticed.

He turns around, and smiles, a deep dimple carving into his cheek. I smile back, and he looks away again. I stay like this for a moment, observing him and his features. It sounds creepy, but he doesn't seem to mind. There's so much more behind the tattoos and the piercing, the bad behaviour and the partying. There's so much more I haven't seen myself. I imagine what it would be like if he, was always this nice and calm. Even though, him being mad and always saying rude remarks is annoying, it would never be the same. It would be boring. For the three months I know him, I've learned a lot more than I thought I ever would. And he has learned a lot more about me too, a lot more than I normally allow others to know.

Harry's pov;

"Harry?" Jasmine finally speaks up.

"Hmm?"

"Do you ever... Regret something you have done? Do you ever do something to make someone else happy and not yourself, because if you don't do that something, they will be sad and disappointed and you don't want to see them like that?" She speaks slowly and I know exactly what she's talking about

"Hm yea. We all have" I said.

"It's hard to say no sometimes" She said.

"Is this about him? About Zayn?" I ask, and turn to look at her, the way she looked at me just a few moments ago. Her previous smile, has turned upside down into a frown, and her eyes are not shining as much as before. Her jacket is wrapped around her securely and she seems cold. I wish I had something to give her, so she won't be cold, but I came just in my sweater, stupid me. I don't want her to be cold. Do I?

"Maybe" She shrugged.

"Look. I'm just going to say something, put it out there. You shouldn't be doing things that don't make you feel happy. Before you're satisfying others, you have to satisfy yourself first, alright? It's never right to treat yourself badly" I said.

"It's not that Zayn doesn't make me happy. He does, he's really funny and all, but it just doesn't feel right, being in the position I am. To be called his girlfriend. I should be glad about it, he's a really nice guy, but I'm not. I'm not myself. But when I think like this, I feel guilty, knowing that if he knew I want to break up already, would make him sad" She explained.

"What does your heart say?" I asked.

"From when do I listen to my heart?" She asked.

"Maybe it's time you did. They say it always turns out good" Not that I know of, I never was someone to listen to their heart. God, sometimes I wonder myself if I even have one. If she only knew.

"It says to let go" I said.

"Then do it. You're not forced to, but it's for your own good" I said.

"I'll try to do it" She said.

"Let's get out of here" I stood up and offered my hand to help her stand up. God, her hands are tiny, in comparison to mine, I take them and they get lost. They're cold, she's damn freezing. We go to the car and I start the car, turning the heat on. When the car has a warm temperature, I see her body muscles relax.

"Aren't you going to tell me not to fall asleep in your car like every guy in movies and real life?" She asked and I laughed lightly.

"No J. I'm not problematic. If you want to sleep, sleep" I said.

"Oh" She said.

When I got to her dorm, she was sleep, and Leigh wasn't there. I can only think of one solution about this and she will hate me and I will hate myself for it, but it's all I can think of.

-
-
-
~I hope you liked this chapter. Love you. -Eva. xx