Thirty One.

---Thirty One---

Jasmine's pov;

Zayn has already performed two songs and I am stunned by his vocal ability, especially live. He has so much potential, I really hope he becomes big one day, along with my sister's group.

When Zayn is done with his songs, we go to the boys and start chatting with them.

"Ohh I love this song" I said when, Hey Violet's song, Brand New Moves came on.

"Care enough to dance?" Harry smirked at me.

I almost laugh. "You, dance?" I asked.

"It's my birthday" He shrugged.

"Okay" I smiled.

I sang along with the lyrics of the song and we danced together.

"Since the last time we danced, I learned some brand new moves. Since the last time we kissed, I learned a thing or two" I sang the chorus and Harry laughed.

Harry then started singing Fetty Wap's 679 when it came on next and it was hilarious. "Baby girl, you're so damn fine though, I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though"

"Oh my god" I laughed.

"She walk past, I press rewind, to see that ass one more time" He said and winked, laughing along with me.

"I can't believe you know the lyrics to this song" I said.

"It's been played a lot around parties" He said.

"Yeah right" I said.

"DJ playing, press rewind, got her singing every time" He gestured to Liam, the DJ and then to me and I laughed again.

"I need a drink" He said after laughing along with me.

"I'd use one too" I said.

"How many have you had?" He asked.

"One" I said.

"Don't want to get you drunk again, only one more" He said.

"Yeah yeah. I don't want to get drunk anyway" I said.

"Good" He said. He poured me a lemon vodka and one for him too and we went back to our friends.

Perrie and Zayn were not with us, neither Louis, because he was with his girlfriend, dancing.

"You know, it's weird to have you around so much" I told Jesy.

"Is that good or bad?" She laughed.

"Well... Good" I said.

"It's good to be seeing you too. Now that I'm in London, we can spend more time together" She said.

"How did the whole getting a contract thing went?" I asked.

"We actually got a couple of good offers and the girls and I are trying to decide which one is better" She said.

"Oh my god, that is amazing" I said.

"It's so exciting, we have been trying for two, almost three years now" Jesy said.

"I'm so happy for you" I said.

"What are you ladies chatting about?" Harry asked.

"Don't interrupt us" I said.

"Sorry" He said.

"So, mum wanted us to go have dinner with her and Mark tomorrow, I think they found a wedding date" Jesy said.

"Really?" I asked. This is something I definetely didn't except to talk about tonight.