Nine.

---Nine---

Jasmine's pov;

I look at my closet and sigh. It's the day of the party, Harry told me they were doing in their house and I have no idea what to wear. After what seemed like ages, I settled on what Harry had adviced me to wear. I put on my lingerie and dress after I shower, and then proceed to make my hair into soft curls. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, a deep red lipstick and light eyeshadow.

I put my heels on and look at myself in the mirror. Quite pleased with the result, I look at the time on the clock. It says 10pm and I need to leave. I realise, I have no way to go there. I take my phone and there's a knock on my door. I open, and it reveals Harry, in his tight skinny jeans, a black shirt and a plaid blue shirt, with his boots.

"Woah" He said and looked at me from head to toe.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Figured you'll need a ride, the bus is not really safe at this time" He said.

"But you are supposed to be at the party" I said.

"Yes, we'll go together" He smiled.

"Oh okay, but you really didn't have to" I say as I follow him out of my dorm, to his car.

"I did" He said. "By the way, you wore what I told you to, and it was a really good decision, you look amazing" He complimented me.

"Thank you. Am I overdressed? Because you are casual" I said.

"No of course not, that's the way I dress. The others wear leather jackets and other shit too, but I'm staying loyal to my plaid shirts" He said.

"I see" I said. The ride takes no longer than two minutes and he parks just a bit further from the house.

When we walk up to it, people are even outside, dancing and drinking. The music is bustling and it's electronic.

"Try not to get lost, follow me" He said and I nod.

We reach the other boys. Liam is the DJ, so he is to that table, but Niall, Louis and Zayn are there.

"Hey Jasmine" Niall said.

"You look incredible" Zayn compliments.

"Thanks" I smile.

"What do you want to drink?" Harry asked.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"Beer, scotch, vodka and I don't know what else" He said.

"Beer would be good for starters" I said. He walks back with my red cup and hands it to me. We make small talk while we have our drinks and when I finish my first, I get another.

"Want to dance? My songs will come on" Zayn said.

"I'd love to" I said. Harry glared at me and I gave him a confusing look, but walked away with Zayn anyway.

A new song starts to play and it sounds really good.

"This is Cruel" He said and smiled. I hear his voice sing and he sounds just incredible. He took my breath away, that's for sure. His voice is so smooth and... Hot.

"That is reaaally good" I said. We dance along as the first chorus comes on and laugh here and there.

We sing the lyrics in the second one, I've already memorised the words.

"This song is Like I Would" He said. The next song is more upbeat, and easy to dance to, so we do that. We drink our beers and have another one. I'm having too much fun to bother and look at the time, it must still be early.