Seventy Seven.

(Same playlist like last time. Sad Melodies on Spotify (all the songs say Music That Will Make You Cry) Give it a listen while reading)

---Seventy Seven---

Jasmine's pov;

"Don't blame it on her Jasmine. It was my own mistake since day one, we both know that" Harry came out the tent and said.

"This is not the time to have this talk" I said.

"When will it be then? Because it wasn't the time the last sixty days either, as I noticed" He said.

"Harry I don't want to do this right now" I said.

"I'll leave you alone" Jesy said.

"No you're not. We're not done" I said.

"Harry clearly needs to talk to you" She said.

"Harry can wait" I said.

"Like always. I'm always your last priority, and you put yourself first every time" He said.

"Are you calling me selfish? Because you're most likely talking about yourself and not about me" I said.

"You don't know anything about me" He argued.

"Well you didn't give me a chance to" I said.

"I should go" Jesy insisted.

"I said no. Look, Jesy. I missed having my sister too, but what you did was awful. You can't imagine what I went through because of this stupid joke. I just don't see a reason I should forgive you yet. You don't seem sorry for what you did" I said.

"Why would I feel sorry? It was for the best. I shouldn't be the one telling you about it, Harry should. Just think about how I felt too. I'll talk to you later" She said and left, this time I didn't tell her to stay.

"You left your phone on the table. Ashton said it was going to stay between the two of you. What is it that is going to stay a secret?" He asked.

"What? Did you open my messages? That's violation of privacy Harry" I said.

"It lit up and I saw the notification. Is that what matters? What did Ashton mean?" He asked.

"What's the point of keeping it a secret if I tell you?" I asked.

"I ought to know" He said.

"What's it to you?" I asked.

"Just tell me. Please" He said.

"Fine. Ashton and I kissed" I revealed and the spark in his eyes died out.

"What?" He asked.

"Ashton and I kissed" I repeated.

"You kissed one of my friends? Why the hell would you ever do that Jasmine?" He asked, his eyes igniting fire. He looked pissed and disappointed all at once.

"I needed closure. It just happened" I said. There's no other way of explaining it, it was spontaneous.

"Closure. So, closure means you go and kiss one of my best friends just for the fun of it?" He asked.

"Why does it matter that it is one of your friends?" I asked.

"It hurts a lot more than it would if you kissed a stranger, but both are equally bad" He said.

"It shouldn't hurt one bit. It's not like you should get offended by it or anything. What am I to you anyway so that you get upset over it?" I asked.

"What are you to me? Do you really want to know what you are to me? If you have forgotten, I've shown what you are to me many times." He asked.

"A nothing. There's not much to say about me anyway. You just turned my life upside down and that's it. I'm just a girl that you screwed over" I said.