Chapter 6

Nicole.

My eyes fluttered open that next morning. I rolled my eyes as the sun danced into the room and flung itself into my face. My eyes slammed shut as I slide out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I wet my toothbrush and slide some toothpaste on top of the brush and began to scrub my nightly dosed, nasty teeth, to the awesome Morning toothpaste smell.

I made my way to the doorway, and starred around the room.

"...Amy and I need this room..." I muttered to myself through the toothbrush. I looked over at my bed to see the scroll laying on my bedside table. I rose and eyebrow as I turned and finished brushing my teeth and waved a wand to make my hair shake away the pillow look and it fell curly and blonde, as I loved it to be.

I had to make myself happy somehow, I mean all my life I've had the Order on my back, to do this, to do that and the only reason I agreed to it was because Remus Lupin told me that if I did so much for them, they would take care of the Deatheater that killed my parents, and I would have the privilege to end their life with my own wand.

They haven't figured out who did it and I haven't gotten close to killing anyone.

I slide on my robes and looked over at my bed once more, I finally rolled my eyes and waved my wand to make my bed as I sat down on it. I picked up the scroll and glanced out the window to the beautiful sunny day. I finally pulled on the blue ribbon after seeing a few birds fly by, after being swatted out of the air by the lovely Willow that was near my dorm window.

The scroll fell out to reveal the Minister's writing. I gasped at the words as I read them outloud, just make sure I was reading them right;

Nicole

This year is your sixth year at the school of witchcraft and wizardry, the beautiful place of Hogwarts. The Order is proud that you've made it this face. With your spot blown with Mister Potter, Mister Weasley, Mister Longbottom, Miss Lovegood, Miss Granger and Miss Weasley from the previous year when they broke into the Order, that doesn't mean that you need to inform them about your mission.

Being the youngest Order agent we have you're mission is as followed;

We suspect that the Deatheaters are targeting someone important, someone like Dumbledore, this year, we're not sure if they're wanting to murder him or not, but its your job to make sure you protect him and target their young Deatheater and befriend, distract him from his mission.

We have an idea of who the target could be, its one of the two; Blasie Zambini & Draco Malfoy.

Find out who it is, send me a letter and befriend them. Do anything you can to keep them away from Dumbledore and protect that man.

You-Know-Who can only be taken down by him.

M.

"Voldemort." I smirked out loud. "If you're so mighty, why can't you say his fucking name!?" I gasped, throwing the scroll across the room.

"Nicole!?" gasped Amy, through the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I shot back as I starred down at the scroll and heard the door open and close. "Wanna read it?"

Amy made her way over and picked up the scroll and her eyes traced over every word, and her eyes widened.

"You're to protect Dumbledore?" she questioned.

I nodded and eyed her oddly, seeing her eyes desperately looking for more. I rose and eyebrow and made a mental note to myself to ask the Minister about any spells he put on the scroll. about the time that crossed my mind the scroll slammed itself closed and flung itself into the trash.