Chapter 39

A/N : Sorry this is short, but yet again, its a HUGE point.

Amy.

Elena and I exchanged curious looks, seeing each other shake with the train as it pulled itself closer and closer to Hogwarts. Our gaze moved from each other to Nicole, who had had her eyes glued on that paper Lupin had left.

"I"m worried..." Elena whispered, as i looked from Nicole to Elena with a nod. "...should we take that paper from her?" she questioned, as I felt sudden jolt of pain on my left arm and at the same time, I felt a wave of anger and annoyance with Nicole, and Elena.

"Let her squirm like a worm under knife." I found slithering out of my mouth, I found my arms crossing and my body leaning back and glaring out the window.

What the hell?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" spat Elena, snapping her head in my direction. When I found myself not answering her, she rose, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, and stomped over to Nicole, snatched the paper out of her hands, making her jump, and began to talk to her, firmly I guess.

Why did I snapped like that?

Nicole and Elena are my best mates, they're all I have.

"Not Anymore."

I shivered at the echo of his voice.

The pain shoved forward and worsened, making my eyes clinch shut in pain.

 Then my eyes were forced up and they widened as I found my gaze being shoved over to Elena and Nicole, to see Nicole snatch the paper out of Elena's hands and stormed out, obviously pissed.

"Nicole..." called Elena, rolling her eyes, glancing at me, as she attempted to leave, but her eyes went wide when they collided with mine. "...whats wrong with your eyes?"

"What?" I smirked, rudely, but realized it wasn't my voice.

Elena jumped at the sound of this. "What the fuck?"

I frowned as I felt the pain disappear, as if it was some air in a balloon. My eyes locked onto Elena, as she shook her head, with another roll of her eyes, she exited the compartment, slamming the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts, or with him.

This vow...isn't just a vow...it can't be.

I looked out the window and my heart stopped beating right as my eyes locked onto my reflection.

He just smiled and waved with his fingers.

He was in my head.

In my heart.

In my mind.

Controlling what I say.

What I do...?

I'm fucked!