Chapter 22

Elena.

You know, I am in a good mood today. That's because I have a plan.

Derrick, he may be cute, a deatheater and more on my level with everything. Blasie also 'approved' of him as well, which just added on to this stuff.

But, being the girl that I am.

A Zambini.

A Slytherin.

A Deatheater.

I'm sneaky, and cunning. The way I figure it, is if Draco had felt anything in that kiss, than if I sell this stuff with Derrick, than maybe he would fess up and come clear about his feelings. Just maybe...

"Which one do you want?" smiled Derrick, after he had won one of the competitions. Yeah, apparently there was this carnival thing going on down there the day we had our Hogsmeade Trip, and Derrick had just won one of their contest, games...things.

"I want that one." I grinned, as he unhooked the teddy bear and placed it in my arms and let me cuddle it. With a wave of my wand it went flying off in the wind.

"What!?' gasped Derrick, turning to me as if I had just killed a puppy or something.

"I sent it to my dorm, silly!" I smirked, messing his hair up and glancing across the street as we started down the street. I saw that blonde hair, I liked so much, and Nicole, in the Three Broomsticks. I grinned as I tangled my fingers with Derricks. "I'm having a blast Derrick, honestly."

"Why didn't you ever go out with me before?" he asked, as I howled in laughter. I noticed Nicole looked, but Draco didn't bother to look, I just frowned slightly as I turned back to Derrick to answer his question.

"Honestly, I never saw you in that way - " I said, as Amy caught my eye. " - Uh, let me get back to you about that in a bit, I have to go to more important deals." I smirked as I slide over to Amy.

"Whats going on?" I asked, noticing she was looking at a figure, that was standing outside the Three Broomsticks. "Whose that?"

"Lupin, part of the Order." explained Amy, as I felt a slight pull of sympathy for Amy. Here she was trying to stay out of trouble on both sides. I shrugged as Nicole came out of the restaurant and disappeared into the ally with the figure and that's when we both jumped and turned at the sound of;

"AMY!?"

It was Ron, I just smiled as Amy patted my back for me to go ahead and ease drop, which is what I did, after moving closer and watching Amy and Ron talk.

He had to have asked her out, he was so red.

I grinned as Nicole's voice caught my attention;

"Why don't you trust me?"

"Trust you?" asked Lupin. "If we didn't trust you Black, you wouldn't be on this - " He started, but she interrupted him.

" - on this mission? You act like I'm going to fuck up or something. You seem to have to threaten my spot at the House, in order for you guys to have some insurance in case I fuck up, I never fuck up." she smirked as Lupin fell silent. 

I felt a slight tug of sympathy for Nicole, she was only doing her job half heartedly, just like I was.

Draco. I shivered at the thought of him.

I wasn't the only one fighting for something. She was completely alone, I gathered, by how she was defending herself...

"Nicole - " He started.

" - I'll do my damn job, i'll have no friends, no boyfriend, no life. I'll continue to leave around The Order how about that?" she asked, attempting to walk away, but Lupin grabbed her and spun her around and that's when she shouted, "Why does everything have to be fake?!"