Chapter 33

Amy.

"Defend you?" I asked, snatching the letter out of Elena's hand and walking out of the room, hearing Elena and Nicole both following me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" asked Elena, stopping me in the corridor, snatching the letter out of my hand as Nicole was wide eyed still, she seemed to be at loss of words about this new piece of information.

"Having Mr. Weasley find out who the hell this is, for Nicole's sake." I spat, snatching it back from Elena, but she snatched it right back, that's when Nicole just snatched it back and let Elena and myself argue. "Look, I know that this might be telling the Weasleys who we are, but they'll protect us El...not to mention we'll find out if this isn't fake - "

"- fake!?' gasped Nicole, making the both of us look at her. "It has to be." she said, still wide eyed.

"Elena, look...in order to defend our best mate, we have to find out who this chick is, if she really is Nicole's mother...if she is real." I spat as Elena's eyes went wide.

"They'll find out about us though..." she said, almost whining.  "...they already don't like me, and they kind of like you..."

"Look, we'll have to take a chance. That's what we have to do in order to put our neck out there." I smiled over at Nicole as I grabbed by the wrist and pulled her along hearing Elena groan and follow. We entered the living to find Mrs. Weasley knitting and Mr. Weasley sat there, reading the newspaper.

"Can we help you girls?" Mr. Weasley asked, without looking up from his newspaper.

"We have a situation..." I said, as his eyes lifted from the newspaper and eyed us oddly.

"...if it has anything to do with nails or even tampons, I have no clue." He said, dropping his gaze back down on the newspaper.

I giggled a tad then snatched the newspaper out of his hands and snatched the note from Nicole and handed the letter, rather rudely, to Mrs. Weasley.

"For your information, its a life or death issue..." I said, and rose an eyebrow, realizing he was reading it and seeing Mrs. Weasley stop knitting. "...we need to find out who this is, if she is real, and we have more information for you and the Ministry."

We ended up spilling everything, the main one talking was me. Nicole was too in shock to speak and Elena would nod every now and then, she just kept whispering that she had a bad idea. After I explained everything from me moving into the Pansy's house and being forced to become a deatheater, to Elena's reasoning to becoming a deatheater and what she had to go through this year to Nicole being the youngest Order agent, which they knew already, but they were basically caught up to every little detail from this year.

They sat in silence with blank expressions after I was finished. I didn't know if they were mad, scared or disappointed that they didn't know before.

"Okay," sighed Mr. Weasley, starting off. "So." He started, and another moment of silence sat upon us. "You three became mates over this first term. You two actually went to a deatheater meeting yesterday, and Voldemort made you," He said, pointing at me. "take an unbreakable vow to kill Nicole...Voldemort made you and your cousin," He continued, pointing at Elena this time. "to basically make sure it is to happen."

"Yes sir." sighed Elena, her eyes dropping.

"Well," said Mrs. Weasley, leaning forward. "the three of you should know, that you're protected here -" she said, as I rose my gaze to her as did Nicole and Elena. This was new for Mrs. Weasley, even Mr. Weasley looked up in horror, she held up a hand and silenced her husband. - you three are to return here for the summer, you understand me?"