Chapter 57

Elena.

"We need to find that bastard!" smirked Draco, as we dodged another trio of deatheaters.

We managed to fight the lot of them off in the front yard, and then slipped back into the Manor, in hopes to find Blasie, a sane couple would have went with Amy and Nicole, but Blasie could be getting tortured like me or Nicole...or worse.

"I know baby!" I nodded, looking up and down the hall as we moved back into view. "Where do we even begin?"

"Well, I looked as much as I could when we were rescuing Nicole ans I couldn't find shit." Draco said, gloomily.

I frowned over at his lonely expression. "You didn't go through anything, test anything out for charms, did you?"

Draco's face light up, ans he grinned slightly. "No, I didn't think of that. That's why I love you, that beautiful brain of yours."

"And here I thought, you only wanted me for my body." I winked, making him flush pink, and myself as well. "How do we get to that room from here?"

Draco just shook his head at my jump of subject and began to explain, "Left, right and one more left and its the third door on the left."

"MALFOY! ZAMBINI!"

We froze, and exchanged looks of confusion and glanced around to nor see Voldemort anywhere.

"I know you can here me, COME NOW!"

"That's it!" grinned Draco, but it dropped off his face when he turned to me. "The only way to be sure that we find Blasie is for someone to distract Voldemort while the other goes to look for him -"

"- No! I'm not leaving you." I stated as he took my face in his hands.

"Listen, we got lucky that my father left me in the room with you, Zambini...I've seen him torture people, its horrifying, so he would've made Blasie watch...so he must be in that damn room somewhere, its up to you to find him!" He explained, pulling me into a deep kiss. "If I don't see you again -"

I pressed my finger against his lips and I shook my head. "- If we get separated, I'll be at the Burrow!" I assured him, and with one last smile he disappeared sown the hall.

I frowned at the sight as I made my way through the Manor and finally recognized some part of a hallway and followed it until I came upon the door.

I prayed silently that there was no one inside, as I drew my wand.

Glancing up and down the corridor, and taking a deep breath, I squeezed my palm around the door knob and gave it a gentle shove, and I sprang inside when no one yelled a spell, or cursed or anything, I sighed in relief and  shut the door.

With a quick wave of my wand, the door clicked locked and I began my search. I noticed that Zambini was gone and the hook that hung the rope that tied up Nicole was gone as well.

They clean up fast.

I starred at the open room and drew a blank, until Draco's voice rang though my head.

"...he would've made Blasie watch..."

Obviously Draco didn't want to be the one to tell Nicole that Blasie watched and couldn't do anything about it.

I nodded at his little white lie and shot to the ground and lifted the comforter and the bed skirt up to check under the bed.

Nothing.

Waved my wand to check for charms.

Nothing.

Waved my wand across the top of the bed for charms.