Chapter 45

Elena.

"Elena!" gasped Draco, as he caught me right before i was going to make my way into the Slytherin common room for some well deserve sleep. They let Amy out of the Wing this morning, but i had stayed right there the entire time. I was planning on skipping classes today for some well deserved sleep, but that didn't look like the plan from Draco's expression.

'Yes?" I said, slowly.

"We need to talk - " started Draco, but he was cut off by my name being shouted from behind me.

" - ELENA!" gasped Nicole, appearing a few feeing behidn me, out of breath, she automatically slammed her hand on her front pocket as soon as her eyes met Draco's. "We need to talk."

I rose an eyebrow at the two, as they rose an eyerow at each other.

"Okay, um heads or tails?" I smirked, as Draco slide a coin out of his pocket.

"Call it!" He spat as Nicole rolled her eyes

"Heads!"  Nicole screamed, and when the coin landed in Draco's hand and he flipped it and smirked down at it, Nicole huffed in defeat and leaned against the wall. "I'll be out here when you're done."

"I win!" smiled Draco as i noticed Nicole threw him a fake smile with a fake giggle as he pulled me into the common room. "Okay, are you read for this?"

"Ready for what?" I asked, rising an eyebrow at him. "I thought you were still pissed at me."

Draco froze, after digging into his back for a few moments, and then his eyes landed back on me.

"Pissed at you?" He quesitoned, looking confused.

"Yes about me being a you-know-double-what?" i said, pulling him closer to a corner out of earshot of any other Slytherin.

"Oh, that." He nodded, and paused for a moment then spoke again. "I only wish you would've told me sooner, which makes me honestly question on whether to tell you what i just found out."

"Draco, you can't let that get between us, and ruin our trust." I said, recalling what Nicole had just finished telling me earlier about thats all we really need, if we're getting into a war. I just watched his expression for a responce.

"Okay," He smiled and nodded. "alright, this is what i wanted to show you..." He siad, digging into his bag and then in his pockets, and i watched his face flush a very light, white pale. '..oh shit!"

"Oh shit what?" I giggled out as his face turned grim. "What did you want to tell me Draco?" I said, feeling my grin fade and turn into a serious frown.

"You and your friends, need to figure out somehwere to go within the next three days." He said, frantically looking all over the ground and backing out of the common room, as i followed i saw Nicole was still standing out there, and she watched as Draco continued to back up further into the corridor. "I'll explain later, i just have to find..." and he trailed off as he exited the corridor that we were standing in.

"I know what hes looking for." stated Nicole, as she noticed i was about to call after Draco, but she clapped her dusty hand over my mouth, the dust from her hand triggered me to have a coughing fit. "I'll explain, all this," she said, looking down at her own attire realizing she was drenched in dust. "just get us into your room."

I lead her all the way up to my dorm and made sure the door was locked and made sure the room was sound proof, like six times, to Nicole's request as she stood in the bathroom and dusted herself off.

"What is it? If you have what Draco is looking for, why don't you just give it to him - ?" I started, when Nicole flung the parchment into my chest. I rose an eyebrow at this gesture, as she glared down at it. "- whats this?"