Chapter 40

A/N: I will warn you guys before you begin to read. This chapter is another HUGE point, but its kind of graphic and it mentions some inappropriate sexual content, so read carefully and bare with me. I hope you enjoy though, all the same!

Elena.

"What the fuck?"

I shivered in slight fear as my eyes locked onto Amy, as I shook her head, with another roll of my eyes, I exited the compartment, slamming the door, leaving her alone with her thoughts. I slide a little to the right of the door and leaned against the wall.

What the hell did I just see? Was it - ? No!

"El!" smiled Draco making his way down the little corridor as I glanced behind him and watched as Nicole slammed herself into a bathroom and flung the door shut. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Draco's lips drop from a smile to a slight grin as he followed my gaze. "What?"

"There is something up with Nicole..." I said, pointing down the corridor, with my mouth wide open, as if I was very confused. I pointed back at the compartment I had just exited out of "...and something is up with Amy..." at that, I heard a click from the door, but when I glanced over I just saw Amy's figure sand there, motionless, I shrugged it off, figuring she just wanted to be alone for a few moments, but something in me began to scream that there was something wrong.

"Well, the way I see it, as long as Voldemort isn't around, we'll be fine - " He started, as he attempted to pull me into a hug, but I snatched out of his grip. " - what?"

"That's just it Draco, I think Voldemort did something to -" I started, but we were interrupted by a blood curling scream, from in side the compartment. " - AMY!!" I shouted and heard a slam from down the corridor to see Nicole almost floating toward myself and Draco.

"Whats going on?" Nicole asked, as my eyes went wide, after I attempted to pull and then push the door open.

"Like I know? I'm out here you idiot!" I shouted back, feeling rather odd that, this insult, came out of my mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you - ?" she shouted back as the both of us began to push and shove on the door, but it wasn't budging. " - Did she lock this damn door?"

"OBVIOUSLY!" I screamed, as we continue to struggle with this damn door. Amy let out another blood curling scream, as Nicole and myself froze for a moment, and that's when Draco began to yell for a Professor.

Some students took off running right after Draco down the corridor.

"OH FUCK THIS SHIT!" shouted Nicole shoving me to the left as Amy let out another scream, but this time she screamed;

"MUM!!"

Nicole drew her wand and flung it toward the door and the door as flung open, I crawled and stumbled to my feet as Nicole and I watched in horror, seeing Amy floating in mid-air and blood was all over the place, as if someone had been repeatedly stabbing her with an executer ax or something.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, as Nicole stepped forward, over a splatter of blood.

"Amy..?" She called gently, as Amy's limp body slowly turned to face myself and Nicole and we finally saw Amy's face. She was crying and shivering in pain and fear.

"Nicole." she whimpered, looking from her to myself. I realized then, that her eyes were the only thing that could move. "Elena." she choked up.

"Amy." I gasped, stepping beside Nicole. "What - ?"

"She seems to be your weakness...both of yours." came his voice. Amy was speaking and we could hear her voice, but we could also hear Voldemort's voice as well.