Chapter 58

Amy.

"Here she is," I yelled, out of breath myself, as myself ans Nicole limped into the Burrow.

"Oh my god! What happened!?" gasped  Mrs. Wesley coming around the corner of the kitchen, drying her hands with a cloth as she gently lead Nicole up the stair and me following in tow.

"Mr. Zambini, Blasie's father. He captured her, stabbed her about three of four times and punched her square in the nose and that's about I -" I explained, but Mrs. Wealsey interrupted me as she helped Nicole, who was stilling breathing pretty hard from the pain, and continuing to flinch every few seconds, onto a bed.

"- and you?" she questioned, then glanced down at Nicole as I shut the door behind me. "Take your shirt off, and that tank top."

Nicole did as she was asked, with a lot of trouble. Mrs. Wesley and I helped her tug at the shirts as I simply stated two words.

"Deatheater fight."

I was not about to go into detail about what I had done with this woman, she didn't like me to begun with.

It would not have helped matters much at all.

"Poor things, Amy sit in that chair I'll get to you in a moment." She said hurrying out of the room, yelling to her twin sons and husband to get some things she needed.

My gaze went over Nicole and I frowned. I felt so bad for this young woman.

She went all her life thinking she was one person, but within minutes she was another.

Sure, it won't change her, but it sure as hell can fuck with your head.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as Nicole weak head and slits of eyes, as they were half open, turned to face me.

"What in earth do you have to sorry about Amy?" she questioned, in a low voice, wincing at some new pain.

"I tried to kill you." I stated and took another breath to say something else, but Nicole just shook her head.

"Its okay, Amy. I was pissed about it to begin with, I was." She nodded and shrugged. She sounded as if she was having trouble breathing now, which caused my frown to deepen. "But what I'm proud of you for, is doing it for your family that's is one of the most important things in life."

A bolder of guilt dropped on me as those words left her mouth.

"I sure as hell wouldn't know what that is suppose to look or feel like, but the thing is Ames, I'm your friend, she is your family, you choose right." She nodded and looked back up to the ceiling and closed her eyes as she shifted painfully, and took a deep breath. "I'm just sort of glad that all of a sudden I became a Potter and your couldn't kill me," she froze with a small grin playing on her lips, suddenly her eyes shot back open a glued their selves to my face. "does this mean you will die now?"

I grinned slightly at her concern. "No, technically I did try to kill you with my wand so Voldemort can't do anything, although he seemed reluctant." I shrugged.

Mrs. Wesley came back in and shoved a Weasley twin out, considering Nicole was lying here with her shirt off and her pink bra exposed.

"We just received word of what happened at Hogwarts, they're sending all the children home after - after -" She sniffed and fought back tears as she began to set up her little station of aid. "- after his funeral."

I watched as Nicole's eyes went wide and her jaws dropped, but I wouldn't dare say anything, so I played along, for Mrs. Weasley's sake that is, its Draco's business to tell.