Chapter 13

Nicole.

I slide through my door and flinched when I heard the click to indicate it was closed, that's when my eyes fluttered slightly, but then I felt disgusted with myself, once more, when my eyes fell onto myself in the mirror. I looked like one of these teenage girls in the movies that had been bit by the lovebug.

That's when I heard something move in my room, I turned to find it was a complete wreck. I didn't leave it this way, I know that for sure. I moved around the room slowly and heard the movement again, I didn't know what I could be so, I just started slowly, making my way toward where I thought the sound was coming from.

I noticed my blanket started moving and my eyes went wide, I drew my wand and pointed it at the little bump in the blanket and jerked the blanket off to reveal a ferret. I couldn't control myself, I let out a deafening scream and started to jump around and whip myself as if I had been touched by something disgusting!

"What is it!?" gasped Hermione as she, Amy, Ginny and a few other Gryffindors burst through the door.

"A FERRET!?" screamed one of the girls as I waved my wand and made the creature levitate in the air. I turned to the group of girls, or what was left of them, which was Granger, Weasley and Parkinson.

"Who the fuck did this?" I choked as we heard footsteps hurrying up the stairs and Professor McGonagal appeared with her wand drawn and in her night gown, that's when my eyes went wide, along with the others, we all just kind of starred at her and from the corner of my eye I could tell Ginny was fighting back laughter.

"Whats all the noise in here!?" she gasped, whipping some hair from her face, that's when we noticed she had curlers in as well. "A ferret Miss Black?"

"I didn't put in my own room," I stated, as she rolled her eyes. "do you honestly think I would put a ferret in my...my..- ACHOO!" I sneezed, and I caught Amy's frown out of the corner of my eye as I struggled for my last sentence. "room, I'm allergic to them!?"

"Deathly Allergic to them, i'll take her the Hospital Wing!?" gasped Amy, grabbing me and started to pull me towards the door, which let my concentration stray and the ferret only dropped a few feet as Hermione followed us out of the room, before the Professor caught the creature in midair.

"How did that ferret get in there?" questioned Hermione, as I laid in bed, sniffling and feeling like shit.

"No clue." I stated as I found my eyes glued to Amy. "Do you have any clue how it got in there?"

"Of course," she paused, and sighed once more. "not. I'll be right back," she stated and exited the Hospital Wing.

Hermione and I sat in silence, we didn't really talk before this event, but I found myself greatful she came along to see if it was alright.

"Thank you, for coming." I nodded as she nodded as well and didn't look me in the eye. "What is it Granger?"

"Well, forgive me for this, but may I blunt?" she questioned, as I nodded.

"After seeing me like this, you can say whatever you want." I grinned, making her shift more comfortably in her hair.

"Doesn't Amy seem a bit odd this year," she said, as I rose and eyebrow. "I mean, she doesn't want to get involved with anything, she isn't really much of a butterfly as she was last year. For crying out loud, she isn't exactly all over Ronald this year either."

I nodded, remembering how she, Amy, and Ron was actually flirting before the pervious year ended. I lifted my eyesight back to Hermione.

"Do you think she put it in there?" I questioned, no I didn't like thinking my best mate put the one thing that I was deathly allergic to in my room, but I was trying to keep an open mind. I tend to do that with these kind of outrageous ideas.