Chapter 25

Elena.

I stood there, drinking punch.

Laughing at Amy being drug away by Harry, she had her own issues to work out as far as her mission goes and her feelings for Ronald. I just grinned as I tipped some punch to my lips, that's when I heard a crash behind me.

It wasn't loud, considering when I turned around I realized it was Professor Slughorn's office. I rose and eyebrow and looked around the people around me, no one else had heard it, so I sat down my cup and flipped my hair out of my face and made my way over to the office door.

I glanced around to realize none of the Professors were around to catch me slide through the door, I slide through and clicked it shut quietly.

I heard the movement at the back of the office and drew my wand and rose and eyebrow when I heard a familiar voice yelp from running into something.

"Hello?" came my voice as I suddenly heard the movement quite. "I'm a Slytherin, I wont' turn you in, I'm just seeing who you are." I said, and mentally make a note in my mind to never speak like a dumbass ever again.

"Elena?" came that voice again.

"Yeah...?" I said, stepping forward, finally making to the office desk. I light my wand finally, and shook my head at the idea that I should've done that when I shut the door. "Who are you?"

The figure stepped into my wand light and I recognized the person. I didn't know his name, but I saw him around school and eyed him oddly as his face began to form oddly.

"Pollyjuice Potion?" I questioned, rising and eyebrow as Draco's voice came into view. "Oh, hey!" I said, slightly more relaxed. "What are you doing here?"

"Working." he winked, looking around as he light a candle that was on the Professor's office.

'On what, exactly? Trying to get caught and get more detention?" I asked, playfully slapping his shoulder as I withdrew my wand and attempted to leave, but he caught me by the elbow. "Yes?" I grinned.

"I have to know something..." He sighed, looking at the door and back into my eyes. "...what did you think of our - you know?"

"I do?" I asked, crossing my arms and stepping back. "Our kiss?"

Draco nodded, and rose and eyebrow as he pulled a tiny Potion bottle out of his bag, then slide out another as he opened a wine bottle that was sitting on the office desk and began to pour one of the tiny bottles into the wine and began to shake it up as I answered.

"Draco, I already told you. Well, showed you, how I feel about you." I smiled slightly. "The real question here is how you felt about our kiss...kisses." I shrugged, uncrossing my arms and leaning against the desk and glancing at the door, hearing some voices outside.

"I have to tell you," He said, finishing shaking up the bottle. "that would be something I'd have to tell you later..."

"...why?" I asked, frowning, and standing straight up as he drank the other tiny bottle and he changed back into the kid I didn't know the name of.

"Because you're sneaking me out." He confessed, shoving his bag back around him and letting it hang off his back. "Please, and i'll tell you once we're out of here.."

"...fine." I stammered, rolling my eyes and grabbing his wrist and making our way to the door once more. I heard voices, but none of them were Professors. I opened the door so it was ajar and saw nothing but students.

Thankfully, they were Slytherins, so no chance of us getting tattled on.

"Come one." I whispered, pulling him along, and pretending he was my boyfriend, so no one would question. No one really knew me, so no one questioned it. "Oh baby, come on, lets move somewhere, where we can be alone." I winked as I pulled him through the crowd.