Chapter 23

Nicole.

I had to admit, having Amy back in life, officially, felt pretty awesome, but having Elena in my life was completely different.

It had been about three weeks and it was the night of that Christmas Party. We were all three invited, but none of us had dates, we decided to do that on purpose. Amy dropped her date with Ron, even though Elena and myself tried to talk her out of it.

No luck.

"Girls night then?" smiled Elena, grinning over at Amy as I chuckled from Elena's makeup mirror as I finished pinning up my hair. With a muffled agreement from Amy, we heard a knock at the door.

The three of us exchanged looks as Elena rose and waved myself and Amy into the bathroom, and we shut the door completely and stood there, attempting to ease drop.

"Who is it?" I mouthed, as Amy shrugged and we both pressed our ears against the door and heard the entire conversation, it was rather short, but it was worth it;

"..Elena, can I have a quick word?" came Draco's voice.

"S-Sure." stuttered Elena, obviously letting the man in, because we heard the door close. "Whats up Draco?"

"I wanted to speak to you about Black."

I swallowed hard as Amy looked up at me. That's when I realized Amy was on her knees and letting me stand above her so we both could hear the conversation, I sent a grin her way at her childness, but then pressed my ear further against the door as the conversation pushed on.

"What about her?" asked Elena, I could tell she was slightly nervous, but with her being a deatheater, she was use to this kind of pressure.

"Has Parkinson had any luck?" He asked.

"Its kind of hard to get close to a person that barley lets you speak to them." Elena, pointed out.

"I've seen the three of you hang out a few times these past few weeks...ever sense Black stood me up at the Three Broomsticks, I haven't really been fond of her." explained Draco, that's when I heard the sheets on one of the beds move, he had sat down.

I felt my face change expression when I remembered Elena telling Draco I had 'stood him up' at the Three Broomsticks. We had to lie to him, or it wouldn't have ended well.

"What the hell do you want Draco, I have things to do..." came Elena's voice, she was much closer now, it sounded like she was right outside the door.

"Whats your hurry? You always have time for me..." came Draco's voice, as I smirked at that line. He was so full of himself. "...I was actually coming up here to ask if you could save me a dance at the Party?"

"Save you a dance?" asked Elena, nervously. "You're not even invited."

"That may be so, but I have my ways...and I would love for you to save me a dance." He repeated, as we heard footsteps coming toward the bathroom door, and that's when Amy and I froze up for a split second, and then flung ourselves as quietly as we could into the shower and slammed the curtain shut as the door was opened.

I rolled my eyes as Amy's eyes went wide when we heard the last bit of the conversation.

"Fine, but I have people waiting on me, so if you don't mind - " she started, but that's when we were heard complete silence. Amy shot a confused look in my direction and I pointed at the curtain, which indicated to take a peak. We slide on opposite ends of the bathtub and slide our eyes onto the scene.

Elena and Draco were kissing!

Amy was so shocked she jumped and hit one of the knobs in the bathtub, causing the shower to turn on.